Mike Caro's Holdem Hand Chart

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was browsing through a book at Barnes and Nobles when I came across this hand chart by Mike Caro. It tested numerous different hands in different situations and what action you should take to maximize your profits for that certain hand. It doesn't only focus on hands like AA or AQ, but also hands like J8s or 34 off suit; just depending on the situation, your position, the action before you, and the action after you. So, I'm going to post the hand charts on here for everyone. It'll take me a while because I had to use my camera phone to copy the charts.

I did finish the AA chart so everyone can get an idea.

KEY:
-C: call
-R: Raise Big
-r: Raise Small
-A: Very Big Raise/All in
-SB: Small Blind
-BB: Big Blind
-LM: Limit Hold 'em
-PL: Pot Limit Hold 'em
-NL: No Limit Hold 'em

Actions:
-Blinds only mean there was no raise before you.
-RRC or CR is the action before you. Ex: There was a Raise, a re-Raise, and a call before it got to you.

Notes:
-1/small means you are the small blind with 1 other person to act behind you.

-0/big means you are the big blind with no one to act behind you.

-Strategies, for all limits should be read from left to right. You should do the first action you read more often then the other actions.
Ex: ARC: This means you should be going all in more often than you would raise big. You should raise big more often then you would call. And you should call the least in this certain situation.

AA.jpg

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What book is this from?

S

spals

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also would like to know what book this is from, I searched for Mike Caro on amazon, and he has quite a few books.

[side note] Does anyone know if I will be subscribed to this thread after posting in it?

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[side note] Does anyone know if I will be subscribed to this thread after posting in it?

[side answer]Yes, you should be automatically subscribed to it (if you didn't change your User CP options.[/side answer] :)

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bad everyone. The images from my phone didnt come out well and I cant really see them. I went back to mark write down the info, but the book was gone. :sad: I didnt buy it because Im broke, dont have a job, and I have to budget my money.

I believe the book is called 'Professional Hold 'Em'.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules