Microlimits, how do I recomend you administrate your bankroll.

hurtadoak

hurtadoak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to share some information about the administration of the bankroll and the use of microlimites to be able to taking experience and build a solid bankroll.

Let's think that our capital consists in 5 USD

What I recommend in this case and I think the most prudent thing to do is playing tables with 1-2 cents blinds playing here with 25% of our bank roll.

1.- Play sections of 2 hours ...
2.- If at any time of the game we double our 25% we leave the game and open a new one (remember, only the 25% of our bankroll in the table).

Notice what will be the amount of your bankroll to advance the next level what I recommend is 60 times the minimum entry to sit at the table at the next level.

Once you achieve this goal 60 times the minimum entry only play 5% of the bankroll

Be patient, do not lose your head with the bad beats or your bankroll will never grow.

IF SOMEONE HAS ANOTHER DIFFERENT AND FUNCTIONAL STRATEGY OF HOW TO MANAGE THE BANKROLL at these levels, please share it.:deal:

Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it is for me then I will play what im good at...well profitable...

For 5 usd i will try at SNG or Bountys tourneys...

Well I do like cash games too but Im not too good at it so i will go for something im good at...

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management