Micro Stakes strange plays. What do you think?

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello there CardsChat community happy new year to everyone!
I have a couple of hands played at 5 NLHE to 10 NLHE a couple of months ago, and now I see how bad I was playing. I would like to know from you which leaks and blunders you think are the worse in my game. Any ideas, thoughts and critics will help a lot! Thanks!

Hand 1:

10 NLHE
Hero AKo BTN x UTG/MP

A recreational player, with broken stack, opened from UTG and the MP 3bets. Here, I thought that if I had Squeezed, both fish and 3bettor could leave, so I decided to call in position and try to play postflop.
Then the situation got out of control. We went to a 3-handed pot where UTG checks and MP checks, so I decided to make a huge C-Bet because I was afraid of the flush. What would you guys do here?
In the turn, after UTG recreational shoves, and MP unknown calls, would you fold Two Pair in a turn that completes a Flush?

Hand 2

10 NLHE

Hero AKo BTN 3bets MP and it comes a very dry board, so I elected to make a C-Bet for V to pay with worse Broadways such as JT, QJ, KQ etc, that could have decided to CC 3bet oop.
When it comes a Queen in the Turn I checked because Villain would have plenty of Queens in its range, although I also can have hands such as AQ and KQ myself.
What would you guys do here in the Turn? Check or double barrel? If double barrel, which size?

Hand 3

10 NLHE

I raised TT from UTG 4x because I saw a recreational player in the blinds. However I got called from a player in position. Comes a good flop for UTG and I decided to check because my range here is far superior than the player in position's calling range.
However, the player in position checked the flop, and I took it as a weak move. So I decided to bet turn and got check-raised. What would you guys do here? Call? Re-raise? Fold?
In the case you re-raise or call and go to a river, would you pay in the river or fold?

Hand 4

5 NLHE

44 UTG, this hand I raised 4x preflop, again, because I saw a recreational player in the blinds with a broken stack. The flop/turn comes good to the UTG's range and I decided to shove turn, given that Villain had a broken stack and the board favors better my range than the out of position player. What do you think? Too spewy? Thanks!

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
happy new year,

I don't recommend most of your decisions, especially the bluffs and the overbets in the 10 NLHE

Hand 1: overbet the flop don't makes sense for me, they would never fold their Aces (Seeadler001) or a set , and after the other guy calls too, man this AK is in a bad spot to keep betting...

Hand 2: bad luck

Hand 3: fold is ok, but this bet on the turn is a little weird, what hands you can represent here? Ace, not, J, is weak to bet, some KQd or 88, I don't know

Hand 4: 44, easy fold if this is a zoom table, I don't like Cbet with nothing, any of the two player would have something, so I see no value for do that

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
happy new year,

I don't recommend most of your decisions, especially the bluffs and the overbets in the 10 NLHE

Hand 1: overbet the flop don't makes sense for me, they would never fold their Aces (Seeadler001) or a set , and after the other guy calls too, man this AK is in a bad spot to keep betting...

Hand 2: bad luck

Hand 3: fold is ok, but this bet on the turn is a little weird, what hands you can represent here? Ace, not, J, is weak to bet, some KQd or 88, I don't know

Hand 4: 44, easy fold if this is a zoom table, I don't like Cbet with nothing, any of the two player would have something, so I see no value for do that

Hi there BullXT how you doing? I am very glad with your comments, thank you very much for the consideration! Have a nice day!

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only saw the first hand. Threebet preflop. Hopefully isolate down to headsup. Cbet flop. If you get check raised you can slow down.

Unless your image is very LAG or if villain is LAG and you know he is capable of looking to bluff you on a board that you very likely hit after showing lots of strength preflop, you are behind if he raises you.

A bluff there is unlikely.