Micro NL Mass Table Strategy Guide?

BLieve

BLieve

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know or care to share their strategy guide for 0.01/0.02 - 0.05/0.10 tables?

Here's what I've learned. With the unpredictable style of play it is bad to put too much thought. Only thing you should think about is position, outs and pot odds, if you look too deeply into who you are playing against and you hit a dry stretch or get busted you start doubting yourself.

Here are some rules I like to follow, Id like to hear yours.
-Post flop open bet 1/2 pot + 1BB for every limper with top pair or better 75% time
-Post flop open bet 3/4 pot + 1BB for every limper with top pair or better 25% time
-Be prepared to go all in with any set (it will hurt when trips get taken down by flush or straight chaser but it should pay off in the long run)

Here are a few things I am undecided on.
-When you have top pair top kicker after the flop should you fold to a raise, call or 3bet with position?
-Postflop should you call a 3bet 2X-3.5X your bet with middle pair or top pair low kicker?
-Also I've heard that it is bad to call from the CO and the button can anyone explain the reasoning?

I think a lot of you would say each of these depends very specifically on the situation but I think a general guide would be effective for someone like me that plays 4 tables at a time. At micro levels, a good mechanical strategy with little thinking probably works best. It is just too hard to get into the heads of everyone at the table.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why are you writing a bot? Trying to generalize this without thinking about board texture at all is pretty bad. TPTK on a JT9 2-toned is far far different from TPTK on a K72r