LIVE AT THE BIKE

D

duretsie444

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone subscribe to live at the bike? I find it somewhat entertaining watching others lose their shirt then buying in again for thousands . When i watch someone like Garret Adelstein drop 50k then buy in for another 300k it makes my $200 losses in one session seem paltry

V

vwpokernut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha I love LATB

although remember losses are more relevant to percentage of bankroll than over-all money value

if you lose 200 and you only have 1k left, that is much worse than losing 50k when you have 5 million behind

I am on east coast time so didnt get to watch the last 3.0 cash game when it heated up, just caught the first bit

hope Oscar Wylde is back on the next one though!

G-man is sick!

D

duretsie444

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there was on episode some months back with young guy last name was graham . Supposedly his grandfather invented graham cracker unless that was Ryans idea of humor. This kid brought 50k to the table Garret wiped him within a few hrs or less. He just sat there for 10 minutes stunned but seemed ok with it. Scary when they still sit there with no chips left You never know what they have in mind. Anyhow i dont think he played again on the stream

Aaron Soto

Aaron Soto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been watching the show lately. The stakes have gotten higher and higher for Fridays big game. Some these guy's buy in for 500k +....its getting absurd. Not sure how a person can risk that much money and live with themselves the next day especially if they lost 😬😬😓 i always go for Berkey ir Nick Veetucci.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love LATB. The last Million $ Cash Game they streamed was absolutely nuts. I think Garrett folded 3-4 monsters on the river, but they were all the right laydown. That guy is just on another level.

Organize a Home Poker Game