Limit ring games - am I playing too tight???

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know its hard to judge, but from these stats am I playing too tight???

This is $1/2.00 FL on pokerstars.

What I do is make notes on players and the good ones I avoid getting heads up with unless i have a good hand.

I`m folding hands like AJo in the face of a raise and a reraise, but if it is one of the good players I might fold that kind of hand in the face of a raise only when I`m out of position.

For now I`ve dropped hands like small suited connectors, small pairs, Axs - the only time I might play these hands is when I`m in late position with 4+ limpers.

Let me have your thoughts.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 63 hands and saw flop:
- 2 out of 7 times while in big blind (28%)
- 2 out of 7 times while in small blind (28%)
- 2 out of 49 times in other positions (4%)
- a total of 6 out of 63 (9%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 2 (50%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

1nv1nc1ble

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you might be plating a little to tight, in limit games people like to see the flop and catch hands, you proabably have them beat preflop most of the time

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get pt if you want to assess your game. there is no point asking with only stats like these and no stats on a table you were at.

Beavis68

Beavis68

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
63 hands means nothing.

what are your starting hand requirements? what are the table conditions?

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`m folding hands like AJo in the face of a raise and a reraise, but if it is one of the good players I might fold that kind of hand in the face of a raise only when I`m out of position.
The only time I'm playing AJo when someone else raised before me is if I know that the other player is a maniac.

Seriously, get PokerTracker. You will be able to track profit from individual hands over a large sample, and that will give you some idea of what you're doing "wrong" with some hands that should show considerable profit, such as AJo.

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get PokerTracker. You will be able to track profit from individual hands over a large sample, and that will give you some idea of what you're doing "wrong" with some hands that should show considerable profit, such as AJo.
I`ve got PT, but I`ve not got around to setting it up yet. It looks like a nightmare!!!

Beavis68

Beavis68

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is very simple, there are auto import buttons for almost every supported site, all you need to do is point where the HHs are.

Top 10 Games