let's do this

B

BeautyLaura

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i played 5 freerolls learning the game and 5 cash mtts with 2 cashes
i have played badugi and had some success at the way i play.
limit game
my early postion hands i had to be drawing one card to a 7 hi and i always raised.
middle position hands with no action i played drawing one to 9hi and i raised and i limped passived table with A2, A3 and took one draw.
late posiition i played any hand drawing 2 holding 6hi.
playing this way i finished 2nd in my first cash badugi limit mtt.

as far as the game and hand strengths i know diddly squat and went using basic knowledge of how to read hand strengths since i like RAZZ.

if i was dealt a badugi i raised all unraised pots and drew none, if all my callers drew 2 or more i bet, if i got raised depending on ho big i was determined if i drew or stayed pat
i at times folded a badugi from deal due to it was big (QK in it) and their was alot of action.
that entailed either one had a lower badugi or was drawing to a badugi holding 3 really low cards.
my thought is if ur learning this game do the free rolls at stars, i went 5 for 5 on round 2 tickets doing limit.
play limit first so u can learn from your little mishaps and not get knocked out.
once the limits i got bigger and i had strong table image i would raising from knowing i would be last to act and if e1 drew like 2 i would stand pat and blast away and most times the fold it like it was hot.i wouldnt draw as long as they were and i fired away at it after last draw.
well thats it for now,i hope this strategy that worked for me can help someone else

T

tdude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i will try it and let you know how it goes. i think badugi is fun, but i always play horribly