Chips
yes i would go all in too you have some fold equity and lot of draws

N

ninoverm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I don't know how the table was playing and if your raising size has anything to do with that, but 5x seems on the bigger side. Could get you in some awkward spots.

Easy shove on the flop.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1/2NL $275 stack

i have KQs diamonds UTG and raise to $10

one caller and gets to SB who raises to $20 and he has me covered

i call and so does the other player

flop comes 9T3 with two diamonds

BB leads out for $60...

First raising this hand UTG is playing it risky. You're going to have to hit your flop hard. This is mistake one. The raise in my opinion should be a little lighter. Maybe $7. As we see it is re-raised but by the SB, thus putting him out of position the rest of the hand. The SB should be opening with a pretty decent starting hand from this spot and situation. You just called which I would call mistake number two. You represent a big hand from UTG when raising and should be raised again. You'll be in position playing the blinds for the rest of the hand and thus this is why another raise pre-flop should be considered.
Anyway you called which isn't by in means wrong. You have got the right odds to call. The pot is $60 and I'm assuming the SB checked and the BB made the pot sized bet. (I am lost a little in this hand). So $120 in the pot so far and you'll have someone to act behind you that raised pre-flop. You haven't hit anything with this hand, you're getting 2:1 on your money. You have 9 outs for a flush, that's not the nut flush, and 4 outs for a gutshot straight. You don't mention which cards are diamonds but if its the 9d10d then you have a straight flush draw but changes nothing. Shoving here is a mistake unless you're sure your opponent has nada and you know that he'll fold to a shove. He made a pot size bet so he hit something that needs protecting or he bet his own draw. AA, KK, AT, TT, 99, QJ & 87 seem to fit the range easily. Also some odd flush draw maybe in the range as well especially AdXd. I would fold or just call here. I have shoved in this situation and when it doesn't work then I just feel like a misplayed the whole hand. If I hit then I feel I got lucky. If you got your jack and made your straight then you also have to consider that he has AdQd and it has given him a few more outs. I'm not shoving here but just calling since we didn't re-raise again pre-flop. Just my insight, I hoped it worked out for you.
I'm still a little thrown off. because you said SB and BB. I don't know if your meaning the same player?

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same player really! This is not a hand I played, but a friend of mine did and was curious what you guys did with it.

PKRNRS, I also dont like the 5x open utg... he ended up cold calling the Cbet... and another diamond came out, they shoved and villain had AA.

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm definitely not shoving here. Only thing you're getting called by is likely 2P, a set, or possible overpair. So you're getting called by better or just a fold.

I smooth call this and re-evaluate on the turn.

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im calling here... we have a huge draw and position.

If we raise we let our opponent get away... id rather call this and hope to hit on turn... we have implied odds so yeah no point building the pot with king high... we hit turn then we can unleash if our villain gets sticky or just let him bet into us on turn and river and then depending on his strength we shove or raise river..

If we miss turn and face a huge bet we can get away from it... unless we know he folds and then we can shove
Villain dependant like anything

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same player really! This is not a hand I played, but a friend of mine did and was curious what you guys did with it.

PKRNRS, I also dont like the 5x open utg... he ended up cold calling the Cbet... and another diamond came out, they shoved and villain had AA.

$6-12 raise would be a standard raise in any 1/2 cash game. It depends on how your table is playing.
If KQ had re-raised again pre-flop then we know we are going to get another raise from the villain or a shove. At this point we are done with the hand and have avoided the situation. Even hitting our flush is dangerous as we have to avoid AhXh.
Actually if I were they villain I would raise AA to about $25-30 with two other players in the pot. The UTG raise should single AA,KK or AK suited. All other hands should just be called and hope you see the flop cheaply. This is why position is so important. But on the flip side only premium hands should be played from the blinds. The villains actions and betting are fine. The UTG player is flirting with disaster if he doesn't hit the flop. As we see we've gotten into a hand that's hard to get away from. I would probly call the c-bet as well like I stated and call the shove after hitting the flush. It is cash so I can reload chips and having second best flush I can't be afraid of monsters under the bed. What happen to the 3rd player and you didn't mention if one of the AA was a diamond...

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im calling here... we have a huge draw and position.

If we raise we let our opponent get away... id rather call this and hope to hit on turn... we have implied odds so yeah no point building the pot with king high... we hit turn then we can unleash if our villain gets sticky or just let him bet into us on turn and river and then depending on his strength we shove or raise river..

If we miss turn and face a huge bet we can get away from it... unless we know he folds and then we can shove
Villain dependant like anything

$6-12 raise would be a standard raise in any 1/2 cash game. It depends on how your table is playing.
If KQ had re-raised again pre-flop then we know we are going to get another raise from the villain or a shove. At this point we are done with the hand and have avoided the situation. Even hitting our flush is dangerous as we have to avoid AhXh.
Actually if I were they villain I would raise AA to about $25-30 with two other players in the pot. The UTG raise should single AA,KK or AK suited. All other hands should just be called and hope you see the flop cheaply. This is why position is so important. But on the flip side only premium hands should be played from the blinds. The villains actions and betting are fine. The UTG player is flirting with disaster if he doesn't hit the flop. As we see we've gotten into a hand that's hard to get away from. I would probly call the c-bet as well like I stated and call the shove after hitting the flush. It is cash so I can reload chips and having second best flush I can't be afraid of monsters under the bed. What happen to the 3rd player and you didn't mention if one of the AA was a diamond...

Both of these are solid recommendations in terms of getting away from a tricky spot cheaply and imo I think great examples of really thinking through all the components of this hand as it develops.

B

Bedobash83

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Aces2win and PKRNRS

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both of these are solid recommendations in terms of getting away from a tricky spot cheaply and imo I think great examples of really thinking through all the components of this hand as it develops.

+1

I would have raised $6-$8 UTG depending on image and table play, the double reraise isa just to small not to call, but $30-$40 is an auto fold for me. I too would have called the flop lead bet to be able to get away cheaply and still have 100bbs to try and get that $ back. When the flush comes thats your best scenario and you should auto shove.