joose semi-lag 100max session

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about finished this....

we play very very similar, it would be interesting sitting at same table and doing video on each side. It would be pretty crazy.

joose raises
donk call
storm 4 bets

Joose : stupid storm trying to squeeze me take this

pushes stack in with 39 off

storm folds cursing joose.

etc etc.

good intro video into LAG style im just afraid new players will donk off alot of money trying to repeat this style.

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea, i thought I would donk money off but for some reason Im taking it on very nicely, I finished 31st in the 7500 guarenteed today because of this video, played it just like joose did (i think) and I gotta say, it was much better than my style, too bad my 77 all in for called by 99

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea, i thought I would donk money off but for some reason Im taking it on very nicely, I finished 31st in the 7500 guarenteed today because of this video, played it just like joose did (i think) and I gotta say, it was much better than my style, too bad my 77 all in for called by 99

How many dollerz did you make off that?

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

keep in mind you have only been playing that way 2 days.

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep in mind you have only been playing that way 2 days.

yea very true, but it has been profitable for me lately, in the tounrey it was a 24+2 and I made 38, not that much but im just using the experience more than anything now. Im heading to atlantic city on tuesday and Im trying to get as much practice as I can before then

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea very true, but it has been profitable for me lately, in the tounrey it was a 24+2 and I made 38, not that much but im just using the experience more than anything now. Im heading to atlantic city on tuesday and Im trying to get as much practice as I can before then

hmmm A.C. huh? im off Tuesdays maybe I should make a day trip.

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm A.C. huh? im off Tuesdays maybe I should make a day trip.

well i turn 21 june 18th (monday) and got a comp room for the 19th with my poker playing uncle and my slot playing grandmother lol. so i will be in ac the 19th and 20th playing poker, I would definitely love to meet a fellow cc'er at the tables and pick the brain of someone who im sure could help me very much.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i turn 21 june 18th (monday) and got a comp room for the 19th with my poker playing uncle and my slot playing grandmother lol. so i will be in ac the 19th and 20th playing poker, I would definitely love to meet a fellow cc'er at the tables and pick the brain of someone who im sure could help me very much.

cool my birthday is the 15th, 2 days. I will get with my friend but not sure If we can do it with such short notice but let me know a little earlier and It would be no problem at all to head up there.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool my birthday is the 15th, 2 days. I will get with my friend but not sure If we can do it with such short notice but let me know a little earlier and It would be no problem at all to head up there.

I was thinking of heading to AC myself.

OK, we're completely getting OT on joose's thread, maybe one of you two should start another thread about AC, but yea, I was planning on making a trip there sometime in the near future when I'm not busy here in NY.

If anything really gets started you guys should let me know, we could all get in a tourney and play some cash tables together.

I've been missing my live MTT play that I had immediate access to in Vegas. I have a lot more experience live than online MTT play, obv, considering I was mainly an SnG player and cash player online until this recent backer series I started for CCers. Anyways, yea, if an Atlantic City trip gets going for CCers, I should be there as long as there isn't any conflict with my schedule.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TAP is aka tricky tag. i trap a lot of players with it and snap a lot of bluffs. more fun to play for me than LAG

ace2daface

ace2daface

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
joose, can i add something that id like you to comment on wen you making the videos? When u pull up the poker tracker stats/pahud stats can you verbally express what u looking at/for and what it means to you. that might also be helpful to a novice like me. i note in the vid that you pulled up some stats but said nothing - if its too much trouble dont worry bout it.
looking forward to the next vid.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course i can. this was the first video i had done in a while, so i was a bit rusty. i'll be trying to make one on saturday after the internet gets hookedu p at the new house.

winneronline

winneronline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i turn 21 june 18th (monday)

I download the video at the moment so I do not have comments to make yet.

Mate you are the second person I ve known in my life having birthday the same day as I do. I turn 25 of course but June 18th is June 18th!!

C

Cuttr26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Joose, where did you get that software? What is the name of it?

When will you post some more vids?

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ace2daface

ace2daface

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course i can. this was the first video i had done in a while, so i was a bit rusty. i'll be trying to make one on saturday after the internet gets hookedu p at the new house.
Thanks, looking forward to it and to you hopefully stacking a few people:D

tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EDIT: QUESTION RESOLVED

Last edited: