In one day

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your biggest Winner in Just one day playing cash games ?? ;)

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Made 30$ from 4$ a few times when I started playing and lost it all quickly since I had no knowledge of bankroll management and wanted to win big fast

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stopped cash game tables cause they are too static for me. I have a question for those who playing them.
Is there a point, where you are supposed to sit out, cause you 've already made a huge profit?

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped cash game tables cause they are too static for me. I have a question for those who playing them.
Is there a point, where you are supposed to sit out, cause you 've already made a huge profit?

There sure is. For me the moment the thought of "maybe it's enough and it's better to grab the chips and dip" comes in my mind, it's time to go. I could play for hours at a table, not ever thinking about chipping out, and it's all well. Other times I get that thought after playing 15 min. When I don't listen, it ends bad. I believe we all have somewhat of a gut feeling we should learn to listen to.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing in CASH GAMERS, I never managed to raise 3 times the size of the maximum chips of the same, to the contractor what happened was that I lost 3 times my initial chips.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about $ 170 in the Sunday storm tournament. But I've only played a couple of times.