I need bankroll advice

C

chalton

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I need your opinion.

How much buy -in is good for the one day ? if you are bad beat and you have time ' is it good to buy in much more for back the chips !!

how much Win is enough for one day ?

50 big blind is good decision for the chips on the table ?

Game : No limited Cash game Holdem

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For different limits and the number of hands played, the rate of return varies. Do not pay much attention to this, because bad days happen. You should not raise the limits to try to recoup, follow the bankroll management.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I need your opinion.

How much buy -in is good for the one day ? if you are bad beat and you have time ' is it good to buy in much more for back the chips !!

I do not play much cash game. But everywhere I read, 50 big blinds have the ability to protect the game's natural variance. So evaluate, if things were not going well, try changing levels.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Previously, I spent about 20-30 dollars a month. Now I started playing freerolls, and I am not spending my own money at all. I primarily recommend that you try to accumulate a bankroll, playing only in freerolls.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally,

1. Always buy in with 100bbs. Shorstacking = bad

2. Setting a winning stop is not good. Play for a set amount of time and stop then. Don't just stop bc you're up "x amount".

3. Stop loss isn't the worst if you have tilt issues. If playing after losing 4 buy ins makes you tilt more, its okay to say, "I'm stopping after I lose 4 bis." Long-term though, you should break this habit and try to set time limits, not win/loss limits.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 big blinds is a good buy-in
if you can afford it

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
10 big blinds is a good buy-in
if you can afford it
Do you mean 10 buy ins?

If you are just playing for fun here and there, I wouldn't worry too much about bankroll management. But if you are trying good bankroll management, some say to have 50 buyins at whatever cash games you are playing. If your bankroll grows, you can move up in stakes. If your bankroll shrinks, move down in stakes.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im sorry
its 20 big blinds not 10

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full stack 100bb = Maximum Value Extraction. Buyin for the table maximum and use Auto-reload. You don't want to be dealt {QQ+ AKs} and find that you only have 57bb in your stack after the previous hand. Otherwise your SPR (Stack to Pot ratio) in a 3bet pot will leave you no room to maneuver.

Rage

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"How much buy -in is good for the one day ? / how much Win is enough for one day ?" - DO>NOT>DO>THIS. If you are serius about poekr keep it in big distances 10k hands/100k hands & not "up 50$ - means I'm a crusher"

50 big blind is good decision for the chips on the table ? - maybe. you will be playing MSS. It is proffitable but be mindfull that you are actually playing it and not BSS with 50 BB =))

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I need your opinion.

I do not play much at cash tables, but normally when I do, I try to retire after winning about 20 hands that takes me about 2 hours and I earn around 60-70 BB

That is enough for me

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I played cash, I would definitely set stoploss for myself of 3-4 buyins. Some days, the cards simply aren't on your side. I know it's all random variance, but I'd rather not blow the bankroll in one day and set a stoploss for myself so I can try again the next day...when hopefully the cards are more in my favor.

C

chalton

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally,

1. Always buy in with 100bbs. Shorstacking = bad

2. Setting a winning stop is not good. Play for a set amount of time and stop then. Don't just stop bc you're up "x amount".

3. Stop loss isn't the worst if you have tilt issues. If playing after losing 4 buy ins makes you tilt more, its okay to say, "I'm stopping after I lose 4 bis." Long-term though, you should break this habit and try to set time limits, not win/loss limits.

"How much buy -in is good for the one day ? / how much Win is enough for one day ?" - DO>NOT>DO>THIS. If you are serius about poekr keep it in big distances 10k hands/100k hands & not "up 50$ - means I'm a crusher"

50 big blind is good decision for the chips on the table ? - maybe. you will be playing MSS. It is proffitable but be mindfull that you are actually playing it and not BSS with 50 BB =))

I read this article but you says different .:confused:

https://www.cardschat.com/poker-bankroll-management.php

This part :
https://ibb.co/zbpB4mm

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For what it's worth...
I've always heard that for live games bring 3 buy-ins (100 bb each) and never any more. Along with that, 3 buy-ins should never be more than 10% of your total roll. So in a NL200 game bring $600 if you have $6,000.

To sustain your roll in online play they say it takes 30 buy-ins. 3,000 bb seems like a lot to me, but I've gone bust a few times, so maybe they're right.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
20-50 buyins seems good for a stake depending on how confident you are and how much risk you want to take.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the table you are at , You can be at a 1/2 table with 50 BB and be good. depending on how tight the table is you can even go as low as 30 BB. Nothing lower than that because you'll have to Jam every other hand. at Higher Stakes table you don't want to come in for any less than 125 BB because usually those are action tables and youll get demolished pretty quick trying to short buy and move on. Usually if im playing 1/2 Ill keep $600 in my pocket which is 3 Buy ins if im playing 2/5 Ill bring 2 grand , Usually unless I feel that he table has come back potential if Im down $1000 ill get up which can happen pretty often at 2/5

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play cash game much but if you have more than 250BB implied odds means like 65% of hands can be played against you. It changes the game completely.I leave the table with 3 buyins or more at NLH and find a new table UNLESS there are obvious donk fish at table.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that there´s no bankrool if there´s no deposit.You have to make your first deposit.I suggest you start with 50$.

C

cracked aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play much cash game. But everywhere I read, 50 big blinds have the ability to protect the game's natural variance. So evaluate, if things were not going well, try changing levels.

I would say that 50b b is OK but what level are you playing if your up take some out if you want to keep playing.

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100 BB stack is good for playing. At micro stakes you can earn 1-2 buy-in per day and it's good. At higher limits 1 buy-in per day is very good. But also you will have bad days when you will lose your money and it's normal. If you lose 2-3 buy-ins or more make a rest for an hour and then start play again.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bankroll-poker-menegmnent.jpg

stairway-high-stakes-poker-bankroll.gif

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well this is awesome sauce. I'm going to print this and keep it handy. Thanks serjo600!

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
50BB is enough

50BB always lasts, and I enter a table.
But there are no defects particularly.
9 people are also even at the table at 6 person table.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever you are playing, you need to have at least 30 bankroll in the cash or tournament buy-in you will play in order to make it more comfortable and your results will be better.

30 buyins is reasonable for cash games but for tournaments you need at least 100. Otherwise you are going to be racing up and down through the limits a lot, or you will almost certainly go broke at some point.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
keep playing until you get what you can, and just stop, do some food-eating exercises, and come back to the tables!

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management