Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think I just suck in ring games. Probably cuz I just don't like them that much. I prefer tournament play,.. MTT's or Sng's single table.

Took me awhile to realize I had to commit more $$ to my poker accounts cuz for awhile I would try to profit off of very low buy-in tables. Hard to relate to so much of the play there and have found it far better to play on higher buy-in tables, where I can at least analyze what my opponents are doing and why (hard to make sense of a player who doesn't even know what he's doing,.. never mind try to figure out what he's doing and why,.. he doesn't even know why, lol).

Find the tables on Stars to be softer than Fulltilt and prefer Fulltilt ($5 & $10 sng's). Because my bankroll is still nowhere near what I'd like it to be (wanting to be playing in bigger, better games, ie. $26 to $75 buy-in) I've been playing in some token satellites so I can manage to get onto better tables. So far,.. not so great, lol. Only a matter of time till I hit it and can stay in that range on a regular basis,... have many friends who have gone about it this way as well (yah,.. .till I lose it all, lol).

GL,.. hope you stick to beating the one's you like to beat the most. If I don't particularly like it,.. I'm never going to excel in it. Just how it works for me with all things.