HUD's & Poker Awareness Bluffing

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed a lot of bluffing and I am thinking a lot of you are using HUD's thinking it showing you how I play so you know my fold potential on a hand.

I already added it up if I fold 1 out of 3 in big pots and small pots all I have to do is win 1 big pot or 2 small pots out of 5 to make a profit.

You folks spend to much time learning and listening to a HUD and not knowing I am just to ignorant or dumb to follow poker rules and I will change up and go maniac on a whim, your HUD ain't going to tell you how I am feeling at any particular time.

I just want to warn all of my poker competition, I don't know how to read hands or make bets for value or when I shouldn't be in a hand.

I hear so many talking about how where you in this hand to the river. I just bet and if I like my hand or think you will pay me on the river. I am staying in the hand.

So you guys learn all.of that strategy and take all that training, I don't know what I am supposed to do according to your rules but poker says I can do what I want, when I want. So don't get mad at the river because you had the nut flush and I stayed in with my two pair and hit a full boat to.take.your money.

I am just not that poker smart like you!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the most silly things in poker is getting mad at your opponent for making a bad play and "sucking out". If I am honest, I get that feeling also sometimes, especially if it happen in the middle of a big downswing. But its very irrational, because if the play really was bad, I obviously want my opponent to continue making it. Also I would not have complained, if I had won the hand, so if I say something in the chat, I am just being a bad loser. It happen from time to time, but mostly I manage to contain myself.