Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
With such players, you should not play strong hands at all, the only solution is to all-in on the preflop. Because in any case, they will call all your bets and raises and can collect a hand stronger than your pocket AA or KK. This is from my own experience, 85 Percent of my pocket pairs from Queens to aces I lost to such players allowing them to look at the cards Deshevo, you at least put half the Bank they will answer.

Umm.... No.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By the way, I meet such players not only in cash but also in MTT. At least twice in the past week at 888poker, they went all in, but not every hand, the hands were different mostly, but every time they went all in, they won. For example, yesterday's "lucky" won against 4 opponents with a pocket hand Q7 who had pocket cards: AA KK JJ and AQ, this is the most incredible win). By the way, I noticed that such players on 888 poker do not have a country. Can this bot 888 or even whose?)))

S

sultan_beast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If this" phenomenon " occurs at cash tables, it is best to move to another one. Those players who open on a wide range are probably not sitting for the first hour, and realized that they are just lucky in this table. It's much scarier when such "unique players" meet in tournaments.

P.S. I'm also in tilt at such moments.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe variance, maybe too much skill. It may happen that the table sees them winning small pots with bad cards. Then the world loses patience and grows pot when they have good cards. That way they form a beautiful pile. This game has several paths.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those type of players will come down crashing unless they cash out and leave . I ve seen a lot of them buld mountains of chips and then lose them like snow melting in the sun.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Sometimes algorhythms spin out two or three consecutive top percentage hands. It can appear that way. If a person has that happen, wins all, then follows up with very aggressive play afterwards. The player could possibly win more hands. Realistically, if a person is a caller, he will lose, like others have noted. One minute, top position, next zero. If you are playing against a caller. Wait. Until you have a good hand and blast em.
Dan'O

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you're seeing the trash hands that they show when they hit. In micro, you can always play a wide range of hands and fold if players you know 3-bet. If you hit your hand, then you get paid out.

Any hand can become the nuts.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have started playing again cash games. I have been seeing this players with huge stakes 3-6 time buy-in never folding winning with hands i wouldn't play and i am loose I hardly see anyone play them like 3 6 s and win. How is this possible. How can these players win every hand there is usually 3 players at the table that are doing this. How is this possible to never lose a hand fold very little and win. Doesn't make sense to me. If they played strong hands every time i could understand that but they play hands that wouldnt be so good and win. Am i missing something. Please advise me. I am on ACR.

Maybe they're lucky. I don't know. Don't play with them if you can't win.

T

tm.bdn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
most likely just variance. chances are they don’t do this on a consistent basis.
maybe someone else will be able to comment better on this, but i heard acr cashgames are full of bots?

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have started playing again cash games. I have been seeing this players with huge stakes 3-6 time buy-in never folding winning with hands i wouldn't play and i am loose I hardly see anyone play them like 3 6 s and win. How is this possible. How can these players win every hand there is usually 3 players at the table that are doing this. How is this possible to never lose a hand fold very little and win. Doesn't make sense to me. If they played strong hands every time i could understand that but they play hands that wouldnt be so good and win. Am i missing something. Please advise me. I am on ACR.

Agresive-loose players are very common to find... I dont know.. sometimes the odds get crazy...ACR is full of them...From time to time I play tournaments in there where the game is tighter....

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just follow the players that do this. You'll see that after a while their crazy play continues and they bust out when their luck runs out. These players may not even be real accounts, but the purpose is to move chips around and cause players to bust out and rebuy. Then there are others whose lucky streak continues. Then there are others that pop in, stack off several times and suddenly disappear.

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends

Sometimes they are lucky, sometimes they play so aggressive that everyone thinks they got the nuts. Bluffs are part of the game. You must read your opponents and understand any clue they may give you. That might be how long it takes to decide, how much they bet , of they raise or call earlier in the hand, how much is the pot etc

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can these players win every hand there is usually 3 players at the table that are doing this. How is this possible to never lose a hand fold very little and win.

Are all 3 winning every hand, or is just one of the 3 winning the hand each time instead of you?

Did you know that AK is only about 40% against 3 random hands? Or that QJ and 77 are only about 33% against 3 random hands? Did you know the only hands that have better than a 50% chance against 3 random hands are AA, KK, and QQ, and that AA is only about 60%. The point is you get into 4 way flops with loose players you are going to lose most of the time, to all sorts of junk hands.

What you should be doing is raising aggressive preflop in order to isolate and see a flop with just one of them.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's confusing but not unusual

I've seen this on ACR, pokerstars, BOL, etc ... it's confusing but not unusual.
It is only a matter of moments and usually they do not last, it will happen to you at one time or another too, if you have the courage to enter with such hands.

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

it frequently happens.
I had 5 hands, you still have a premium hand. the fault lies with the variance.

kiso777

kiso777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day and noticed that players from brazil, canada, Mongolia, Great Britain and germany deal much better than players from Russia, why this is not clear, but a player from Brazil can go all-in for 3.7 against your strong hands AA or KK and win you 98% of the time, I wrote many times to the support service, but there is always one answer, this is RNG and we do not influence the process in any way. Either these countries have a higher percentage of winnings, or they are bots, I cannot find any other explanation

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a variance... I mean sometimes i also play any two which can make me flush when i see i am on roll... And sometimes i pay KK knowing i will lose to AJ even before flop!

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometime you run hot! what you don't see is that there last session they or even 50 before they had to fold!

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is all the luck of the distance everything will return to its place.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker every day and noticed that players from Brazil, Canada, Mongolia, Great Britain and Germany deal much better than players from Russia, why this is not clear, but a player from Brazil can go all-in for 3.7 against your strong hands AA or KK and win you 98% of the time, I wrote many times to the support service, but there is always one answer, this is RNG and we do not influence the process in any way. Either these countries have a higher percentage of winnings, or they are bots, I cannot find any other explanation
That's right it's the RNG) Yesterday for example my stack in the SS Freeroll was looted in a couple of minutes I ended up in 12th place) If you only play premium hands, you will often encounter this.

carterby

carterby

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker gods

Those poker gods alcohol intake is a little extreme sometime:joyman:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It happens when you are on a run nothing can stand in your way, It is all about Luck and Gut feelings about hands, even in a live game it can happen, Finding my self heads up against a very good player I was bleeding chips away with his raise's and re-raise's I was dealt King/Three of clubs and he shoved from the SB all-in. I considered it for a while and told him I think you have me beat but I have a good feeling about this hand, So Unbelievably I called and he turned over Ace/King suited. Neither of us hit the flop or turn and on the river I paired my three giving me the only pair and I doubled up.
He was gobsmacked "What the hell were you thinking?" he asked me I just replied I told you I had a gut feeling and I always follow my Gut instincts.
The Luck factor wins again and again you just have to follow your instincts, only last night in a big MTT. I was on the BB with just 6 BBs left, some one on the Hi-jack shoved all-in and the Button called I had Ace of clubs and 5 of hearts, I called and spiked a heart flush on the river, The other 2 players had A/K and A/Q neither had a heart.
SKILL- most definitely not, PURE LUCK! but my reasoning for the call was I was in trouble, needed the treble up and I was priced in to make the call. Some times you need a little Luck!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually, the player with a ton of chips can affort to stay in with really bad cards and takes a lot of risks that normally they would not. knowing that the the programs that run have to eliminate players, it does give the advantage to players with big stacks or it seems, be patient when you play against bigger stacks, and go all in when you have the nuts after the river, not off the flop though.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands