How to play for up own Bankroll?

Y

Ymatov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day, everyone!

I need an advice how to play perfectly in cash games? Which strategy will be the best? My action's on pre-flop, flop, river and turn. Thak's a lot for all.:confused:

T

TheArnie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here will come a lot of "it depends" and Ill agree with it. However, some basic tips.

Play position
Play only top hands
Play them aggressively
Don't overvalue TPTK
Almost never limp
Learn pot odds and expected value. I recommend reading "poker math that matters"
Know when to stop (set time, buying which you can lose, anything which will stop you before tilt gets you)
CONSERVATIVE BRM!!!

A

Annie Tiuzootd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Ymatov....I have seen lots of good players, but never anyone who played a " Perfect game of Poker ". , but some of the basic strategies can help. Have you read and studied "Position" ?
It can be important to know and to play "Position".
But in reality at the low stakes live cash games, they play any two cards from anywhere, and like to limp or call small or medium raises so you have to decide if you wanna play poker or bingo.
Only play good cards pre flop. If you have nothing on the flop..no pair or no draw...get out. Learn to read the board and know what can beat you. Try to put the others on a hand. Know the maths for your outs. Get your money in good and hope your hand holds up. Mix your game up a little from time to time...never show your cards unless you have to.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never seen or heard of a player who plays a "Perfect Game." either. But you can be a player that wins more than they lose. The two before me stressed position from the start. I do too. Now you need to know how to, when, and what hands you can play in different positions. Then there is how much to bet. I could keep on with this awhile, because there is so much to learn about poker. But all you can do is learn one thing at a time. What is the main thing you see that is hurting your game? Go from there.

R

roots10

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the micro limits play tight and attention to the basics of poker, such as position, range of hands, pot odds and outs

Y

Ymatov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here will come a lot of "it depends" and Ill agree with it. However, some basic tips.

Play position
Play only top hands
Play them aggressively
Don't overvalue TPTK
Almost never limp
Learn pot odds and expected value. I recommend reading "poker math that matters"
Know when to stop (set time, buying which you can lose, anything which will stop you before tilt gets you)
CONSERVATIVE BRM!!!

Thank you very much!
That tactic i will do in my later games and answer when Iam up my first 10$!

Y

Ymatov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Ymatov....I have seen lots of good players, but never anyone who played a " Perfect game of Poker ". , but some of the basic strategies can help. Have you read and studied "Position" ?
It can be important to know and to play "Position".
But in reality at the low stakes live cash games, they play any two cards from anywhere, and like to limp or call small or medium raises so you have to decide if you wanna play poker or bingo.
Only play good cards pre flop. If you have nothing on the flop..no pair or no draw...get out. Learn to read the board and know what can beat you. Try to put the others on a hand. Know the maths for your outs. Get your money in good and hope your hand holds up. Mix your game up a little from time to time...never show your cards unless you have to.

Thank you!
Iam very apreciated by your advice and will equip that in my future games!

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management