how much time did you spend on the micro limit?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, online cash games are pretty tough to beat, when you get to 20/25NL or higher. And even at 5-10NL its difficult to achieve more than a low single digit winrate measured in BB / 100. Part of the reason for this is the rake, which is usually around 5% on most sites with a cap per pot, which is rarely reached until at much higher stakes like 200NL. This is part of the reason, why I moved to tournaments around 3 years ago.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you think that only pros play at NL20, then you are definitely not suitable for this limit. Watch the streams and you will see how many weak players are playing there. But I don’t understand where you found NL20, on all sites known to me, NL25 goes behind NL10. Maybe you're just a braggart?:)
Watch the streams? Wouldn't the player(s) actually playing on those tables have a better understanding of how the tables play vs. someone taking a peek at a stream? fwiw, microgaming used to offer up 20nl tables. I'm sure others do (did) as well. I used to play 20nl on the old DoylesRoom in 2007. It was the lowest limit you could play in order to qualify for their daily freerolls (minimum 10 raked hands at 20nl.. still remember it like it was yesterday)

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Watch the streams? Wouldn't the player(s) actually playing on those tables have a better understanding of how the tables play vs. someone taking a peek at a stream? fwiw, microgaming used to offer up 20nl tables. I'm sure others do (did) as well. I used to play 20nl on the old DoylesRoom in 2007. It was the lowest limit you could play in order to qualify for their daily freerolls (minimum 10 raked hands at 20nl.. still remember it like it was yesterday)
You can play 20NL on 888, and it's certainly not full of pros. Plenty of fish, but the regs are at least reasonable so can be a bit of a rake trap (as 888 is 6.5% rake!)

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your first words about streams are generally some kind of nonsense. People learn how to play by watching other people's streams. And about what happened before, so we are talking about the present in this topic. Previously, they say, dinosaurs lived on earth, but nothing will be added to us from this.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Your first words about streams are generally some kind of nonsense. People learn how to play by watching other people's streams. And about what happened before, so we are talking about the present in this topic. Previously, they say, dinosaurs lived on earth, but nothing will be added to us from this.
I believe there must be a problem with the translation because your response to me seems you've completely misunderstood what I have stated.
Try reading it again... or maybe just try to stfu

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Poker is primarily a hobby for me. I play medium stakes when I deposit. But lately, I mostly play only in freerolls MTT.

Cash stopped playing)

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I also only play micro limit, every attempt to advance higher is a big disappointment and a loss of self-confidence:)

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Depending where you from, how much you play, how good are you, you can make money with micro's.

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I only play micro limits online, I never felt confident enough to bet higher amounts too.