How many hands do you play a night?

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And how does that effect your game?
About 1000-2000 a night, seeing new spots and leaks are at an all time low. More importantly graph is going up :)

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assume you multi table in order to reach those # of hands right?
I'm glad you are doing well and fixing your game. Graph going up is a consequence of it.
Keep up the good work!

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assume you multi table in order to reach those # of hands right?
I'm glad you are doing well and fixing your game. Graph going up is a consequence of it.
Keep up the good work!

Thx man, much appreciated, a lot of help from community and putting in 15 or so minutes of study time a day. Will keep you posted

k0k17

k0k17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play about 10 tournaments, because in the evening there are more people and more to get into the prizes ... The best option is to play knockouts

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens in different ways. I don't play much now, but I used to be able to turn over several thousand hands. And I was pleased with it. Although the result was not always happy. Some hands I remember to this day in detail who thought and put how much. And this is not only those in which he participated himself.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well a few months ago I was able to play at night and I played at the cash tables ... I played 4 tables at the same time for around 3 hours ... so I think I could play around 500 or more hands per night. ...!

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play at night. Well, I try not to play. Evening is the best time when there are a lot of average players.

B

BeatMaster2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as many hands as is necessary to make my profit which sometimes is just a few but sometimes it can be a ridiculous amount like over 100 because sometimes you gotta grind it out before you can finally connect with something good.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'll keep playing until I am tired if I find a good table. If I can't find a good table or a good run, I will probably limit it to 500 hands.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
And how does that effect your game?
About 1000-2000 a night, seeing new spots and leaks are at an all time low. More importantly graph is going up :)

HHHMMMM let me see..
4-tabling the cash games at a rap tempo and also a few mtt's in between
I think this makes it around 2-3k hands per playing night:deal:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is hard to say. I have never made such calculations. But usually I play 4-5 tables at a time. I don't play cash games, I prefer tournaments.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands