How to increase aggression on river?

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simple question find myself checking back to much on river. When if I would have went all in would have won pot. What should I do to become more aggressive on the river??? Thanks everyone.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simple question find myself checking back to much on river. When if I would have went all in would have won pot. What should I do to become more aggressive on the river??? Thanks everyone.

It depends if you want to value or bluf your hand.

I

inf0rthemix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends on the players which are on the table. In meaning that most of the people make the mistake to play on a few tournament/tables/cash games at the same time and lose the chance to get know your enemies better.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no straight answer, as others have said it depends on your opponent / your cards and many other things.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You just keep on learning how to play, and how to bet at times. You will learn how to bet at right times to take down pots. be patient no real answer, just need to take some risks in betting at right times and you will learn them as you play more.. good luck at the tables

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it all depends on how the other players are playing in the hand .

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really depends on the hand and your range

could you possibly win the pot on river shove? how was the hand played out

the goal in my opinion is to get the opponent to fold before river

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I all depends on what's in your hand and how the pplayer/s are playing, tight or loose.