How to get a decent sized study-pool

TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I recently moved to 6-max cash games exclusively. Got my had range down, and working on post-flop play. When is a good time to start asking for advice? As in what is a good "base" amount of hands to weed out extreme variance?

Right now in two days, playing only one table at a time, (wow my eyes hurt, lol), I have almost 1500 hands played and have a net profit of $35.33, and 18.2 BB/100

I know this isn't much to go on, but when is it a good idea to start asking for help with any leaks? 10,000 hand pool or so?

TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And for the life of me I cannot get this screenshot of my DriveHUD chart and graph to post, sigh.

TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did get some live coaching when I played back years ago. Any good advice on whre to get some maybe online?

I live near Philadelphia. About 50 minutes northwest of it. Not sure if anyone is familiar with the area or could help me find some legit live coaching.

alexKarel

alexKarel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did get some live coaching when I played back years ago. Any good advice on whre to get some maybe online?

I live near Philadelphia. About 50 minutes northwest of it. Not sure if anyone is familiar with the area or could help me find some legit live coaching.
I don’t know English-speaking coaches .. Try to communicate with Filatov (NL_Profit) he often goes to offline tournaments and personally knows many players, he can tell or share contacts

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be careful with helping programs as some may be banned from pokersite and don't forget to close them when you logged poker client

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I recently moved to 6-max cash games exclusively. Got my had range down, and working on post-flop play. When is a good time to start asking for advice? As in what is a good "base" amount of hands to weed out extreme variance?

Right now in two days, playing only one table at a time, (wow my eyes hurt, lol), I have almost 1500 hands played and have a net profit of $35.33, and 18.2 BB/100

I know this isn't much to go on, but when is it a good idea to start asking for help with any leaks? 10,000 hand pool or so?

I think 10,000 is a pretty spot on number. that will give you enough variance data to actually see spots where you are a losing player, and where you are a winning player.

alexKarel

alexKarel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be careful with helping programs as some may be banned from pokersite and don't forget to close them when you logged poker client
It really is. :listen: I didn't suggest using hints during the game.. These programs are used when the poker client is turned off and help to find errors in your game, also you can choose your own hand chart for a certain position at the table, against the selected range of hands or statistics of opponents..