Hour/$ ?

N

necoloschi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best time to play?

In speaking of frequent players, I have already said that in the morning the games are easier because it is a schedule that Asian players are playing, and they have a lower level than the schedule after the time here from brazil that has very American playing and raising the level of the game.
Or is it simply a question of individual adaptation, which is acquired over time?

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you really believe in what you just said? For cash game, every time is the best time. And for MTT, best time is when it stats :)

Joke on side, there is no morning level of game on pokerstars and afterdark level or whatever you are saying :)

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players from Brazil in most of the fish

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imo for pokerstars it's european day time. Most of passive fish are playing at that time. I would guess those people who are not at work (or are playing from work :D) are not quite as tough. Just stay away from 'pros' who are grinding also at the same time. Russian and brasilian fish are in contrast variance heavy.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Time is the same for all.I ll ask you s th.diff-if you devide poker hours on dollars what is the hour earning and is it enough?