Help for analysing hand

P

Phil2307

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I've had a recent downswing and realised I would need help to analyse some of the keys hand I played.
Obviously I could look for a coach on the web but it doesn't seem easy to find someone reliable for a reasonable price.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will could start by posting your hands on this forum, in this way you will discover the different thoughts that exist for certain gaming situations. The coaching service is only reserved for a special group of players. You will realize that you belong to that group when you can assimilate the advice or suggestions that they will give you here. Not all players are willing to show their entire game to someone else (their coach) so that they can work together with the same objectives.
Greetings.

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I've had a recent downswing and realised I would need help to analyse some of the keys hand I played.
Obviously I could look for a coach on the web but it doesn't seem easy to find someone reliable for a reasonable price.

Thank you.

Hey Phil,
I'd say the reason there a so little microstakes coaches because there is no value in doing so. The coaches I had take 3-4 buyins per hour for the stake they are coaching, so finding any trustworthy coach below nl10 might be tough. Then again as Gustav stated to obtain the skill required to play nl10 just stick to the free content around and to posting hands. Don't listen to everybody and stick to what the regulars (there's only 2 hands full really in cash) here say, it's usually pretty decent advice.

GL at the tables

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

Thank you.
Hey, what stakes are you playing. I you are playing higher stakes I can run it through a solver for you. But otherwise if you don't have reads on other players and if the stakes are low, it wouldn't be very useful to run a solver.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands