Heads up play.

D

diamondace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in heads up you can play like this or that but often there will be equal stack parity after playing it some amount of time. so then the blinds are so high that luck is a big factor. so you cant just wait for best hands. ist important to be agressive but a good opponent will cause an allin if it happens too often so you have to take the chance the game gives you. if somebody plays like hyperagressive you go allin no matter what if you have somehow good hand. cause in headsup a hand with an ace or king is much more worth than in a tourney or cash games.

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get my best results by pissing my opponent off. :eek: (bet, raise, bet, re-raise) Then I can usually catch him on one of his/her frustration pushes.

"He can't be getting that many hands..." :D

Once they start pushing, it's just a matter of time.

---
:icon_sant

S

spacemiu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting article - what's a WCP? :dontknow:

I've seen this reference in lots of places and when I searched for it, in 2+2, it said it means Wicked Chops Poker- and that it is a blog. But I still dont get what it means in this context. so someone knows can enlighten may be?

lol wow i know cowpig in real life

so is he handsome? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've seen this reference in lots of places and when I searched for it, in 2+2, it said it means Wicked Chops Poker- and that it is a blog. But I still dont get what it means in this context. so someone knows can enlighten may be?
World Class Player, maybe?