Got 60$ what to do?

G

gis1239

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have tried to disable my NOD32 firewall and antivirus just to check did'nt work and i don't run spybot so got no clue really

S

sleepy11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have downloaded poker stars thru cardschat site but the deposit codes or sign up code is invalid to get my bonus. Can anyone tell me what it is or where i can find it on here. Thanks

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
umm ok here is what you do, deposit on full tilt then you send 30$ to bob_tiger and then we play heads up for rolls, I take the other 30$ you got and we live happily ever after, lol jk.
I personally love fulltilt and I think its possible to build up on there but its up to you.

C

chainfire98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are a good player who plays TAG and you have a lot of patience and discipline to fold what are good hands to donks but are merely average at a full table (any weak ace, kj etc.). Only play great cards at a full table, and as the number of players dwindle and the blinds increase, play more different types of hands. Then play $5 sng's at stars or ft.

pokertime911

pokertime911

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bankroll management is overrated play with what you feel most combfertable

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Send them to me.

PokerStars or FullTilt, don't even mess with any other site.
Full tilt is a pretty terrible site for microstakes...

Cake, Stars, Ultimate Bet, Carbon Poker have pretty solid microstakes games. While Full Tilt's lowest cash game is 10$ NL, and the rake is 10%. Pretty tough to beat, just ask AG :p

I deposited 50$ @ Ultimate Bet, and I'm already rolled for 25$ NL, so I'm speaking with some experience. You need to have a site that is within your bankroll, and has the games you want to play. Bonus, rakeback, soft games help as well.

C

chispa73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I switched from bodog to pokerstars. The quality of play is better and the freerolls aren't too bad. There's always at least two during the week plus it's easy to get FPP's to buy into tournaments.

T

Tuberocity

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mainly at Ultimate Bet, but also play at Full Tilt. Both have great free rolls, but the trophy goes to Ultimate Bet with no less than a $50 free roll every 3 hrs, and even more tourney dollar free rolls. These all help build a roll. ( If you have 5 hrs to spare lol ) Hey, they're free!
Ultimate bet also has $.1 / $.2 cent games on up. They also have a lot of Tourney's starting at $1 / $2, and a 5K guaranteed $1 ReBuy tourney every night at 9:00 EST
Having played the mciro games, I find it easier to win the $.50 / $1.00 sit n go's. If i'm on my game, I can place in the money often, and Ultimate bet has these as well. Overall, I think this is the least expensive place to play with the most options for a smaller bankroll. Good Luck

Michael69

Michael69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars. Get into some 3-5 table tournys. Thats what I do.

Oh and DO NOT let your dad play. i figured that out the hard way lmao

ChipHound

ChipHound

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i would play on FullTilt or PokerStars and build the bankroll , start playing 1.20 to 1.25 or 2.25 sng's and build up your bankroll to move up .

Good Luck

undone

undone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would go with Poker Stars because if you get low u can always play their micro limit and no limit games.. plus they have tons of tournaments