GOOD CALL OR BAD CALL? (2/5cent zoom)

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like a very light call down here. I think more often than not this is -EV. Congrats on being right on this one.

Imo 33 is a fold pre, a fold to 3bet and also a fold on the flop as played when we miss the set.

Villain is 3betting your UTG range so usually if he’s even half asleep his range is also going to be on the stronger side, and when he barrels three streets it has our hand crushed. If you really want to bluff catch you could pick a stronger candidate than 33 IMO.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
If I understood correctly, then this is the discipline of ZOOM, I do not play in it, so it is difficult for me to give advice on an observational basis, because in this game there is little information about opponents, but I would either raise the bet or make a fold postflop

D

droozy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If table is loose and passive, I would just limp with treys in EP. If table is aggressive, especially loose aggressive, I would either raise 2,5-3 BB or fold in EP and if I get 3-bet, I would either 4-bet or fold. Play in the video is definitely EV- if you have not read on your opponent. You really want to play small pairs in multiway pot. Do not forget: caller in poker is loser in poker.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on winning the hand, but:-

1.) You let your opponents know that you'll stay in with a very weak had:

2.) Generally, just being in a Zoom is a bad call. They are a very fast way for you to lose money, and a very fast way for the sites to make money.

I'll only enter a Zoom if it's free.

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
flop didn't hit the set, so fold. Will you continue with the fourth pair on the board?

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's fine, depends on opponent. Once the board paired you start winning significantly against a lot of random hands that could 3bet, once the club hits, a lot of hands get made, so the hands only really left that bluff, are AJ, and AK.

So actually this is probably a fold. However some opponents 3 bet super wide and bluff at very high frequencies, so against that type of player, I would prolly call down too.

Either way, NH!