J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hero dealt AA UTG.
I raised UTG with 4bb, CO calls & Button calls. Flop T67 with two hearts. I bet roughly 70 percent of the pot, Cut off calls, unexpectedly button raises to 3x my bet.

I called. CO raises All-in, Button calls. The action turns on me, what do you think are they shoving with?

I folded AA..

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yikes. That's a rough spot to be in.
I'm guessing entirely from the fact that you made a thread for the hand. Based off this, my guess is that CO had a flush draw and Button had 98 (could be vise versa).

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough spot to fold. He prob caught 2 pair or a straight with a flush draw. Remember we go all in for a reason, meaning we dont think we can be beat because we have a monster hand and want all to call. Good luck

A

Antlys13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hero dealt AA UTG.
I raised UTG with 4bb, CO calls & Button calls. Flop T67 with two hearts. I bet roughly 70 percent of the pot, Cut off calls, unexpectedly button raises to 3x my bet.

I called. CO raises All-in, Button calls. The action turns on me, what do you think are they shoving with?

I folded AA..
if the oponents had a flush draw and 89, then your chances were 6% to win. So fold is correct, such draws are best avoided. You hit the 20% when aces lose.

J

Jaxelrod

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding Pocket Aces is like throwing a bitcoin in the recycle bin on your computer(In the current moment)

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As an option to play by player, as for me, yes it is fold

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yikes. That's a rough spot to be in.
I'm guessing entirely from the fact that you made a thread for the hand. Based off this, my guess is that CO had a flush draw and Button had 98 (could be vise versa).

Yeah you're right Cutoff has 5h8h, flush draw and an open-ended straight draw such a strong draw against my aces. The Button Td7d caught another seven on the turn, then another Ten on the river.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good fold. its very unlikely that you have more than 50% of chances of winning the hand with aces after 2 players have gone all in after the flop.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe there was a street? I don't know, probably the right solution. If we assume that the opponent had a straight, then there is no point in paying his bet, since this is a losing, but very difficult decision.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough spot to fold. He prob caught 2 pair or a straight with a flush draw. Remember we go all in for a reason, meaning we dont think we can be beat because we have a monster hand and want all to call. Good luck

Yeah you're right the Button flops two pairs with T7 against Cutoff's Flush draw with Open-ended draw. The turn is 7 which leaves the Cutoff drawing dead.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Folding Pocket Aces is like throwing a bitcoin in the recycle bin on your computer(In the current moment)

Yeah it's tough but I just folded it. Bitcoin's value is going down now I think from 39k down to 30k yesterday.

A

alge0815

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA fold

AA to fold is hard but sometimes this fold is the correct play.

Especially when the two other players call or raise you after you played 70% of the pot.

So probably I would have fold.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hero dealt AA UTG.

I folded AA..

Good day! I think you did the right thing, since CO and BTN can have straights and sets for such a rally, or a powerful combo draw, where you are far from a favorite :( Good luck at the tables!

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tough place to be for sure. Needs bigger bets preflop to avoid getting in to that position. Sure you might not get called but you want to avoid multiplayer pots when you have aces.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Betting 70 percent of the pot you were asking the players, so what do you have? They both answered and you made the correct play! Nice fold!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it wasn't a freeroll tournament then you did the right thing. Some people never throw such a hand away.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you made a pretty good fold because you dont beat a lot in that spot. It is a good discipline fold but it depends what stakes you are playing and what players against, if against a nit then i would fold and if against whale then probably call.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im thinking one of them has trips, but i would of called myself.

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You were covering both of them?.
They called a x4 preflop bet, so I'd say both of them were going for a flush. Less likely a double pair. But still a tough spot to be in. I still don't have a clue of what type of players were those, and how were they playing, but I'd probably have called that one.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would have folded

i would put one of them on a set or even the nuts and the other could be on a flush draw

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I had AA twice tonight got beat the first time with Qh 3h and second time with 7c 4h! Time to call it a night, have a glass of wine and come back tomorrow for another try.

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea! see the bubble and give up the American Arlines. :cool:

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate AA. Just lost to JJ. I lose more often with AA than I win. But I will never, ever fold this hand.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Uhh, why? Do you think you are still so far ahead that you can call two AI OTF?

Folding in Poker