S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Played NL30 for the first time today. I normally play NL25 so not much of a step up, but still the biggest games I have played. Anyway games were super soft with some real whales, regs weren't even that good either. Maybe I got lucky as to who was playing but both tables were soft with a surprising with alot of limpers. Made 155bb in about 200 hands so pretty good with no huge pots just quite a few medium size ones going my way. Getting tempted to try 50NL soon! Will post a couple of interesting hands from the session.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
there will be some variance involved, maybe you got lucky with player pool at that day. Don't rush to jump at NL50, it might be much harder.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
there will be some variance involved, maybe you got lucky with player pool at that day. Don't rush to jump at NL50, it might be much harder.
Yeah I just got lucky, was blown away by how fishy it was and the regs weren't great either. Gonna play at least another 10k hands at 25NL and 30NL before stepping up

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
great, well done, keep waiting for your interesting hands and discuss them, play a little bit at these tournaments above you'll just have to get used to it a little bit I think it'll be better

lukaszkrzi

lukaszkrzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It sounds like you had a successful session at NL30 and were able to take advantage of the softer players and generate a healthy profit. It's great that you're considering moving up to 50NL, but it's important to remember that the competition will likely be tougher at that level. It's always a good idea to review your hands and analyze any mistakes you may have made, as well as continue to work on your game. But it's also important to not get too ahead of yourself and move up stakes too quickly. It's always better to be over-rolled than under-rolled. It's also a good idea to post your hands on a poker forum for feedback from other players.