doubt: withdraw funds in cash games

X

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Total posts
412
Does anyone explain how to calculate the option to withdraw funds at pokerstars cash tables? according to the percentage of success in the following streets?:confused::confused::confused:
 
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Total posts
10,262
Awards
1
I assume, you are talking about the all-in cash-out option? If two players are all-in before the river, the software calculate the chance for each of them to have the best hand on the river and offer each player to cash out his fair share less a 1% fee. If for instance each player has 50% chance of winning, and the pot is 10$ after rake, each player is offered to cash out 4,95$. If one has 60% chance of winning, and the other 40%, they are offered to cash out 5,94$ and 3,96$ respectively.
 
X

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Total posts
412
I assume, you are talking about the all-in cash-out option? If two players are all-in before the river, the software calculate the chance for each of them to have the best hand on the river and offer each player to cash out his fair share less a 1% fee. If for instance each player has 50% chance of winning, and the pot is 10$ after rake, each player is offered to cash out 4,95$. If one has 60% chance of winning, and the other 40%, they are offered to cash out 5,94$ and 3,96$ respectively.
yes! it was that. Thanks, I didn't know how it worked
 
Real Money Poker - Real Money Casinos Top 10 Games
Top