The donk guide ( The super lag strategy)

B

bustme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was a little bored for 5 minutes ago and wanted to have some fun.....

So I started to play like a real donk in the lower cash games. I expected to get busted on NL 10 on bodog when I played like a real loose player but instead I made 5 $ lol

This is what I did :

I raised any 2 cards on any position to pot + - 30cent to keep my opponents confused ( if no one has raised before me)

( If raised to more than 5 x BB before me i would fold.

Ore If someone else had raised to up to 5x BB I would just call)

On the flop I always bet among the pot....Bet different amount to make my opponents confused ( 30 cent ore something).

And if the board is pared I will bet a wery small amount
( lets say 1/3 pot)

In the beginning I also bets on the turn ( If I think he is on a draw ore is likely to fold) I also bet on the river if I think I have the best hand.

When people understands that you will bet on the turn and the river you only need to bet on the flop

When people understands this they get really tight on the flop---If they call your flop bet you no that they will have a good hand . And you may just check fold on the turn and the river if you think you are beat.

If you have a good hand you just play as normal, and you get paid.

THis was really fun. lol

V

vanilla sky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This strategy may be fun but in the long term you will go broke, and note don't try this in higher stakes cause it won't work.

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you suggesting that this is a viable strategy that will win in the long term? Anything can win in a single session, but even at NL 10, I can't see any reason to play this way unless you just want to fool around and are willing to pay a few bucks to do so.

S

sin2win

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you suggesting that this is a viable strategy that will win in the long term? Anything can win in a single session, but even at NL 10, I can't see any reason to play this way unless you just want to fool around and are willing to pay a few bucks to do so.

yea i agree, u can't do this u definatly go broke in the long run but i hope i see u around the tables;)

B

bustme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I just did it for fun.... But it is no point on doing so in NL10

You can just play tight good poker and win alot..

I dont recommend this strategy for anyone who want to make money on NL 10.......................

You probably wont see me at the tables , I usually play NL 100 for the moment.......If you are lucky you may see me donk sometimes for fun on bodog on NL 10:)

Last edited:
B

bustme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this strategy will work if you do this only the first 10 hands ore so.

And boom you are playing tight solid poker after those first hands....