doable win rate at 100nl 200nl full ring

Cmoneytaker5

Cmoneytaker5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you think is a doable win rate at 100nl and 200nl full ring for mass grinding 16+ tables?
You know playing only monsters from position and going all in only with absolute nuts.

jashiggs

jashiggs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your question is too broad man. I would hazard a guess at a 'good' win rate being about 3bb/100. An impressive win rate to be about 5bb+. That being said your going to need to have a very decent skillset/ mindset.anf bankroll to be hitting.those numbers if you are playing anywhere lose to 16 tables.

Cmoneytaker5

Cmoneytaker5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I strongly believe i can do far better than 5bb multitabling 6 tables...i am playing only zoom but i am about to start playing only Full Ring tables because 100nl zoom has massive rake and massive variance.
A year ago for 2 weeks i played full ring 50NL just to see where i am, so i had an average of 50$ per hour, the problem is that i am working a lot of hours i have a kid and my time is really limited, so 50$ per hour was not enough for me and also my expectations from online were bigger and i end up quiting.
After doing a research in my gameplay i find out that my greatest leak is the fact that i am not happy with 50$ or 40$ per hour and i open my game to win more.
So i am planning to start at 100nl full ring 6 tabling for 2 hours (aprox 500 hands per session 15.000hands per month)every day with a bankroll of 2000eu and move gradually to 200nl and finally to 600nl ... my plan is like this
When i will have 20buy ins i will start playing to the next level, if i lose 5 buy ins i will go a level down and so on.
I already have played at 100nl 200nl 400nl a year ago but i didn't used any bankroll management and i was more experimenting than playing, i have a solid backround of live poker cash and tournaments and i am playing up to 1000nl live with really good results and i have also won 4 live tournaments couple of years ago, actually i am not a tournament player but i have cashed out 6 out of total 10 tournaments and 5 of them i was in the final table.
So i am planning to start somewhere in May or June because my life is gonna be easier that time and i will have more time to play in regular basis after work.