do i fold

A

ahdoughnutz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB ($6.75)
BB ($5.05)
Hero (UTG) ($11.15)
MP ($10.80)
Button ($10)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with
qs.gif
ad.gif

Hero bets $0.30, 1 fold, Button raises to $1.40, 3 folds

Total pot: $0.75 | Rake: $0

Results:
Button didn't show
Outcome: Button won $0.75

KardKlub

KardKlub

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
theres not much to go, on with the description, but am i right in saying the button is new to the table? or does he use the auto rebuy?

I wouldn't want to call a re raise with AQ if i didn't have any reads on my opponent, its a very weak hand to a re raise. pat yourself on the back to a good lay down.

Imagine you hit a queen and he was holding AA, KK you'd be loosing alot of money when he was telling you the value of his hand at the start.

Just keep a close eye on him in the future.

S

SONIC589

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah I would definately lay down AQo to a reraise unless I had a read saying that villian likes to reraise a wide range. There wasn't much at stake so it should be an easy laydown. I'd say you made the right decision!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It really depends upon alot more than just your '2 cards' here, ie. is button known to 3-bet with a wide range? Are they a nit who only 3-bets in pos. with monster hands?... OR do they mix up their range a bit (do they occassionally 3-bet light, open up their range at times in pos. so that their big hands get paid off).
What kind of read do we have on villain? Without reads.. = fold.

Folding in Poker