Differences between different buy in’s

L

laurao07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys!

Do you think people play in a different way when the game have a big or a small buy in?

I don’t like playing games with small buy in because it’s full of all ins. Do you realize this too?

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
You don't like playing small buy ins simply because the sats are no use.

If you wanna test yourself then buy in.

lukaszkrzi

lukaszkrzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The way people play in a game can be affected by the buy-in amount. In general, players may be more cautious and conservative with a larger buy-in, as there is more at stake. Conversely, players may be more willing to take risks and play more aggressively with a smaller buy-in. This is not a definitive rule, and there are many other factors that can influence how someone plays in a game. Additionally, many players tend to use all-in strategies more often in low buy-in games. The idea is that if they lose, they haven't invested too much, and if they win, they can multiply their initial investment.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't feel much difference.
I think it depends on the experience level of the player.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey guys!

Do you think people play in a different way when the game have a big or a small buy in?

I don’t like playing games with small buy in because it’s full of all ins. Do you realize this too?
I choose tournaments based on the size of my bankroll. If my bankroll is, for example, $100, I will never play in tournaments that are more expensive than $2. I like this approach because it is the key to saving my bankroll.