Buy in on ACR

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am really new to online poker. I left poker for several years for mundane life and was a live player that played a couple of poker variations. So, I am not used to the smaller cash games. Can someone tell me what the buy ins are for 1c/2c games? I want to know how much I will need when I start playing it to get back into the groove.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you. I am still trying to see what bankroll I need for each area I am working on. I am focusing on tournaments right now, as I want to build from nothing, but I am planning each phase.

I

iamKK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am really new to online poker. I left poker for several years for mundane life and was a live player that played a couple of poker variations. So, I am not used to the smaller cash games. Can someone tell me what the buy ins are for 1c/2c games? I want to know how much I will need when I start playing it to get back into the groove.

On ACR all the stakes have a 100BB buyin max and at I think 20-30BB for min buyin. Since you are starting poker again you would be rusty so deposit a 100BI BR for 2NL.