The best poker style ?

bpazjr13

bpazjr13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when? when you have a premo hand and 6 or more ppl are limping in then you all in and pick up the blinds or get called by the A4o and lose with your AA, AK, KK

N

notfit66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Read and adjust...if thats a style then thats the one i'd pick, but definitely play tight in the beginning of a tourney to get away from the all-in club.

M

mythicshog

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe what constitutes the best style of playing poker is the consistency of winning. My friend plays almost textbook super system style. Now, we all know that's how he plays, but its still incredibly hard to figure him out. He consistently cashes out well at our cash games. He also won a satellite on party into the wsop this year .

N

nakedmexican

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
stage a set up wher you put people on their toes. never show! intentionally get caught in a bluff then play tight or establish a rep as a tight player then bluff your ass off. Try and ask yourself would i be able to read myself?

A

ass_man0407

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I think that you need to observe what is going on at the table and play a style according to the players at the table.

W

wildcardjoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cool am bcak come and get some

J

jjhooksjj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mixing it up and willingness to try other styles is the key to long-term poker success. I played with a player who was so tight, and he won lots the first few times. But as players realized he only bet strong hands, he got increasingly less action and now is the biggest loser in a regular game.

M

Moose763

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive hands down, if you play scared and just call and rarely raise two things are gonna happen 1) your gonna get pushed around 2) your wont get action on your good hands so be aggresive:rolleyes:

D

donkeyz12212

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The style I usually like to paly with is agressive in the beginning and slow down while in a tournmanet. I need to take out some of the bad players and useless palyers that slow down the game at first but once ig et a decent size pot, it works out in the end.

K

kcns05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best style, if you must classify yourself, is tight-aggressive, there is the most money to be won playing smart but putting alot of chips in if the situation warrants it.