heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
3bet bluff and spotting right spot for them, if im awake and at my best, absolutely.

Sometimes if im tired but gambling smallest stake, 4bet bluff all in with garbage. Just for the cryings on the chat after gto gets busted for not being that gto after all :)

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i don´t 3bet bluff at micros cause they are nits

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not as much as I should, certainly not as much as I should, I've heard from several people that they don't 3bet, it's a big mistake, 3bet at the right time is very profitable, both for the chips you take with the fold and the image you take for At the table, when you 3bet for value, your opponents may think you are bluffing, so it's always good to 3bet here or there, try it, you'll like it, remembering that always in moderation, besides there are many things that must be taken into account , stack, tournament timing, opponent, then judgment.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hands like suited connectors (JTs, T9s, 98s, 87s, 76s) and A5 and A4 suited work best as 3 bet bluffs against wide ranges.

They manage to get folds from better hands.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The 3bet rank depends on the tournament and the players at the tables. There are players who always match up, so it's not a good idea to bluff, and others who let go easily.
I like to do it with premium cards, but sometimes I do it with junk cards.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes especially when i have position . and even with garbage hands i do it

but it depends on the players on the table . when you have maniacs around you that is not a good idea . lol

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
YES.!!!! I even did a 5 bet shove all in with T5 suited and when I was in the bb. I won when the board gave neither of us a pair and and I beat his 62o. He was a maniac and I was tired of his crap.. BTW, he berated my play while the table was laughing at him.

viniavelar2

viniavelar2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Very rare, as I always try to play it cool to at least get to the bubble

FabiPoker

FabiPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
So, be honest , do you include bluffs in your 3 betting range? I see so many players only 3bet premium hands, e.g. JJ+ and AK. Some even AA and KK! I dont think this is a good strategy, but it seems so prevalent especially at the lowest stakes. It works a little bit until your opponents figure it out and then start over folding or only calling with implied odds hands.

Every time I move up stake there is a little bit more 3betting with people opening up more, though probably less than preflop range charts suggest. (Currently playing 25NL). Of course you can end up in a lot of difficult spots post flop which is perhaps why some people dont 3bet light.

So do you bluff/include lighter 3bets and if so do you choose these off certain hand types (e.g. always bluff A5s) or is it more exploitative? Please add your stake when responding. Note I am talking about stamdard online cash games 100bb deep.
yep i have 3bet bluff and 4bet bluff too

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
It depends on the other profiles that I'm playing. But in general I don't do much of 3-bet bluff.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can say that I quite often 3bet with strong and not so strong cards. 3-betting with a strong hand will be 1010+ cards, and if I make a 3-bet on a bluff, I make a slightly larger one to take the dead blinds at once, and these will be cards like A5s, J10s, KQs. And even if my opponent calls, I will have pretty good chances against his range.