Bankroll

K

Kalvink

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone ever won a freeroll and took their bankroll to a decent amount from just that win?

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone ever won a freeroll and took their bankroll to a decent amount from just that win?

I'm starting to unwind with the freerolls, I would advise you to start only from them, as you can not spend your money on winning + polls ..

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hi hi
i don't win much but i have won a few freerolls
the money you win is miniscule, often i don't break even cause of the costs for add-ons and re-buys *sigh* :mad:

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I played on Jokerstars years ago i won a decent amount off their free rolls. Ended up cashing in one for $50 and then turned that into $1000 before cashing that out. Wasn't an instant turn around started playing low low limits then hit more tourneys because I prefer them over cash.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turned $0 into $1,100 in 2-3 weeks and blew it on PLO cash $0.50/$1 like absolute dummy.

Turned $16 into $400 on spin and goes $16 was from freeroll win. Absolutely just stay away from cash in general there is limited to no opportunity there.

R

romansq12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just yesterday I won $ 30 from the freeroll

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do not win too much in freerolls, but you will learn a lot and most importantly you will not lose anything

bbennie1

bbennie1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won about $5 from a freeroll and that's how I got my start. I began playing $2NL and never deposited. Ofcourse I could have just as easy lost that $5, but I continued to play freerolls and I still do from time to time. It's an excellent way to learn. Don't focus on the result in freerolls, but try to advance in your skills.

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I refuse to deposit real money, after black friday... thus, I am still playing on a small free roll win today. Not life changing money, but it can be accomplished.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is possible. Just try to incorporate micro-stakes after you win one or two freerolls.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management