Automated Bet Sizing with Table Ninja

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play a lot of tables at once and Table Ninja makes it so much easier. My question is what do you think the default bet size should be for the flop/turn/river? I play 6-max 2nl but am going to start 5nl tomorrow (or later tonight). The $5 Stars gave me is now at $250.

I've tried 67, 75, 100; 50, 50, 50; 100, 75, 67; etc. I can't seem to make up my mind which I prefer. I can always change the bet sizing on any street manually, but I like the automation.

What do you think would work best at 6-max 5nl?

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play a lot of tables at once and Table Ninja makes it so much easier. My question is what do you think the default bet size should be for the flop/turn/river? I play 6-max 2nl but am going to start 5nl tomorrow (or later tonight). The $5 Stars gave me is now at $250.

I've tried 67, 75, 100; 50, 50, 50; 100, 75, 67; etc. I can't seem to make up my mind which I prefer. I can always change the bet sizing on any street manually, but I like the automation.

What do you think would work best at 6-max 5nl?

Mine are all set at the same for all streets. I have it auto set at 67%, right click = 75% and middle click = 100%. That way I'm never more than a few wheel scrolls away from whatever bet I want to make.

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine are all set at the same for all streets. I have it auto set at 67%, right click = 75% and middle click = 100%. That way I'm never more than a few wheel scrolls away from whatever bet I want to make.

Oh, cool. I didn't know you could set the mouse clicks like that. I haven't spent much time learning the shortcut keys either -- like all-in, pot bet, etc. That would speed things up a bit. But suppose there were no mouse features. Which default betting would you choose if you had to? 67 on all streets?

On a related multi-tabling question, do you know any way to join tables automatically, and/or quickly? I find that to be the hardest part, that and closing the tables, but I have a hot-key for closing if not too many are open.

I seem to be able to keep up a decent winrate with 16 tables or so, but things start to fall apart a bit when I go over 20 tables.