Autofold your junk hands in multi-tabling?

M

MaxxxW

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well autofold is nice but u have to distinquish.

For example Trash hands in Button or Blind position is still fairly valueable with stealing

R

Reducto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter how rudimentary it might be, any bot will be considered illegal and you risk losing your bankroll. Preflop bot has some sort of stealth install, but that doesn't mean it will stay hidden forever.

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.php
The use of automated poker-playing software is prohibited
Any software that is capable of making poker decisions and directly executing poker actions is strictly prohibited. This includes programs as simple as scripts to automatically fold weak hands.
Full Tilt Poker exercises a zero tolerance policy on the use of automated players (also known as "bots"). Players who violate this policy are deemed to be cheating, and will have their accounts closed permanently. Any outstanding balance in their account will be forfeited. 100% of forfeited funds will be returned to victims of the cheating.

Last edited:
Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would it be useful to be able auto-fold your junk hands in multi-tabling?
I think there is a way.

Disagree. With so many table I can only use premium hands.

I'm assuming OP is talking about making life easier for those that play many tables at the same time.

Here is an example of what he might mean ....................

You always play 24 tables each session.
You don't have time to get too creative or tricky.
You only play premium hands to be able to manage 24 tables at once.
Image means nothing to you.
Having to constantly fold junk at 90% of your tables is a big pain in the ass. An even bigger pain in the ass when you are involved in 4 big pots at once.
Auto-fold junk would allow you to play 48 tables at the same time.
Your player points and VIP status and profit ( if a regular winning player ) sky rocket.
Happy days.
Where did you leave the keys to your Ferrari.

Software of that kind is prohibited at all ( that I am aware of ) poker sites.
Saying that, if the sites themselves wanted to add it to their options like they do with many other functions, that would be different.

I actually started a thread touching on this sort of thing if anyone is interested. ( nobody has been so far :D )

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/if-regulation-legitimacy-takes-place-137793/

Last edited:
Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just use an autofolder:[link removed~TB]

I never play without one.

Surprised you havent been caught yet. Stars or Tilt will ban u for this bot.
Face it, this thread is about bots, thats what the OP is suggesting, and as you can see they are banned. Except for me of course, I am Bot (see my thread), in stealth mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^^ Well, I'll be snookered...

K

kknutt17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that you should always take your time evaluating your hands, no matter how junkie they are. More than just you cards should be evaluated before deciding to fold a hand, so auto-folding would prevent you from 'stealing' in obvious situations.

I

ihavea4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't usually use the auto fold option, but sometimes when i'm playing 2 or 3 tables and things are getting crazy i will use it. or if i'm in a big hand, and don't want to wait for another table to get around to me, i'll check auto fold, and focus on my big hand.

tertip

tertip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you play multitable its a must for me to use the check-fold or auto-fold button some times i forget to use it and then i go sitout and miss a few hands.
but only @ multitabling

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I removed the links to the "bot" (or what you want to call it) website, for two reasons:

1. The legality of the SW is in question. While Party may not have banned it ("yet" as they said), I think it's very dubious whether Stars or FTP allow it.
2. When someone with a very small number of posts links a website, it's usually an advertisement. That may or may not be the case here, but when in doubt, I remove the link.

B

BostonRobber

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dunno if it were me and I were playing so many tables that I felt the need to automate my game then maybe I would consider moving up the stakes and playing fewer tables.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I removed the links to the "bot" (or what you want to call it) website, for two reasons:

1. The legality of the SW is in question. While Party may not have banned it ("yet" as they said), I think it's very dubious whether Stars or FTP allow it.
2. When someone with a very small number of posts links a website, it's usually an advertisement. That may or may not be the case here, but when in doubt, I remove the link.
Does this that imply that you are a mod, or can all loyalers edit posts by other people :questionm

N

nykel88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Junk hands? who here doesnt call 5 7 suited? hmmm.. come not all premium cards win every hand. Dont auto fold those hands they can be useful in such big pot. Is 5 6 a junk hand? apparently not if you know how use them in a good flop. I win 5 6 or 4 5. Try reading your opponents. Also try to look at your stack if its good to call with a minimum raise. Just balance the play coz not all KK AA AQ wins in the time. And yes evaluate every card and situation. :) Good Luck and Have Fun.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does this that imply that you are a mod, or can all loyalers edit posts by other people :questionm

I'm a halfway mod (we go by the name of "slanties" - see the cursive username). We help moderate the forums, but we have slightly less responsibility (and, in that spirit, clout and general sexiness) than the real mods (bold usernames, known as "fatties" - or I like to call them that, anyway :D )

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hahaha! Well, thanks for the clarification, but I think you might be skating on thin ice there. Let's hope that the fatties don't end up coming out onto the ice to sort you out! :p

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker