any good sit and go muitl table strategies

pokerace3454

pokerace3454

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
help would be nice i'm luck box and i'm thinking registering for micro stakes $1.20

ariekralt

ariekralt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
look at the chipleaders analyse ther game, low stacked players only calls with a good hand and the you have a good chacne to win some money

W

WhatItDew

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on how the table is playing. If you are at a table with a bunch of aggressive raisers, I tend to play more conservatively, only playing the top 10 starting hands. If I am at a conservative table with a bunch of players that will let me limp into the pot, I will limp with suited connectors and make larger than standard raises with the top 10 starting hands trying to take the pot on the spot. Of course you have to vary your style a little bit, making large raises with small suited connectors, and then folding and showing to reraises so that you can set up a play down the road, but I have had good success with this strategy.

sifonski

sifonski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pick out the donkey's to play against with a strong hand don't play against big stacks so you not risk to go all in :D

killerrat

killerrat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Low stakes are donkfest. Play tight. Build your table image and don't trap yourself. But most of all expect the unexpected.

killerrat

killerrat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Might want to build off the ring games and get some rake back. Ring games are an inexpencive way to build your roll and let you see alot of hands. Play them tight agressive. But most of all. untill you establish you presence. Don't try to steal blinds. They will call you down to nothing.