Aggression on micro limits. Do you consider this charity?

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with this 100% I have been grinding the micros lately & the tactic of playing tight, occasional bluff has been working wonders. The most profitable plays are people bluffing their cash away, when i'm sitting there with sets.
I've also found that micros call more often.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think most players at the micros are not paying attention to bet sizing, so you can probably increase your sizing with strong hands, but you also probably need to tighten your range if you are playing against a bunch of calling stations.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps aggression infuriates opponents. Therefore, some players often use this technique. Well, they just don't mind the money.:sneaky:

RafaCastelo

RafaCastelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
i wouldnt personally call most of them agressive, i would call them dreamers instead 😄....if you start to watch them closely you'll realise they are actually trying to make the board cards fit into what they hoped for their hole cards. mostly they are not realistic personalities, they dont deal well with what the board brings, then they become agressive. Local news are full of stories like that.....

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Very good 3 hands friend.
Charity you must accept.
Charity is generally given by players who have the concept of aggressiveness as just raising bets.
To catch them you just have to be patient and wait for the best hand.
The great advantage of a cash table is that the blinds do not compromise your being at a table. It's not like an MTT where many times you somehow have to steal blinds to continue.
Cheers:):):)

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well played Bro, maybe you need auto-rebuy to get max value from your big hands keep up the good work

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For a person who knows how to take advantage of such situations if it is charity, when the opponent does not know how to play his hands it is very profitable to be aggressive.