6-max Strategy Question

B

brandonkremb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a regular Micro-stakes 6-Max Cash Game player and I have a question regarding what I should do. How effective are these strategies in 6-max cash games? They are as follows:

1. Small Ball Play
  2. Fit or Fold Play
I'm looking for advice on which strategy is better on which type of table(Tight or Loose) and in situations where the players are passive or aggressive.

I've tried different strategies over the course of 20,000 hands and I just feel helpless and stuck. What am I doing right or wrong?

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, playing a successful game of micro-limits is based on a non-optimal strategy for playing opponents. Someone overestimates the strength of his hand, someone plays weakly in 3-bet pots. We work with statistics, make notes on the mistakes in the game of weak players. This is my strategy. Play only depending on your opponent. 20,000 hands on microlimits is not much.

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
forget everything you think you know

I'm a regular Micro-stakes 6-Max Cash Game player and I have a question regarding what I should do. How effective are these strategies in 6-max cash games? They are as follows:

1. Small Ball Play
  2. Fit or Fold Play
I'm looking for advice on which strategy is better on which type of table(Tight or Loose) and in situations where the players are passive or aggressive.

I've tried different strategies over the course of 20,000 hands and I just feel helpless and stuck. What am I doing right or wrong?

sit back relax and let the cards guide you.
for example if you think you have the best then play it cool and let them hang themselves and if you know your beat then throw them out

remember always it is free to check and fold

in saying this mix it up to avoid being mapped by players who persist on using technology stats to get that read on you and i cant stress this enough always go with your gut instincts cos generally they are right (Generally lolol)