TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'd play at least 75k to 100k before I move up. 14bb/100 over 10k hands is only 1-4 days/sessions worth of hands depending on how many tables you play and for how long.

As you surely know, you can run super good over 5+ sessions in a row, giving you a possibly false outlook on your actual win rate over 100k hands +.

Pay attention to your all in EV and redlines to get a good idea on if you are actually beating the game for 14bb/100 longterm.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since you already spend so much time at 2NL, I dont see any problem in moving on to 10NL right away. Unless you withdrew your winnings, your bankroll is more than enough, and you can always move back to 5NL again, if you want to. The difference in play style between 5NL and 10NL is not nearly as big as between 2NL and 5NL. I would then probably play another 100k hands at 10NL before trying 25NL. Best of luck.

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's very personal and depends on what is comfortable for you. I tend to play much more relaxed when I have more money behind, I mean bank roll wise. You can also try higher limits and you things don't work out you can take a step back at lower limit.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with what a few other people have said above me, if you're beating a level that low by a considerable margin I think it's fine to move up fairly aggressively so long as you're comfortable doing so financially.

The low stakes you pay a lot of rake and you don't play very good opponents, Ideally you want to move up to a level that challenges you so you can build you skill set as the most money is made at the highest levels you are going to end up playing profitably so getting to the skill level to play those games as fast as you can (While being comfortable with playing those stakes financially) is the way you are going to get the highest financial gain from the game