5-card draw poker is the best

Waslawis

Waslawis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone! To my mind, the most intelligent kind of poker is five card draw one's. They say, wild west cowboys always played it. What do you think about it?

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely he is the best. Immediately remembered the film Maverick.

trailer40618.jpg

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats the kind of poker my Dad and I played and I lived over half my life before I even played any other kind of poker!

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really like this game mode, I like the usual NL hold'em

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only one game more dead then 5 card draw. Thats 5 card stud. No action left in these games . Same thing happened to seven card stud . once people got a taste of limit holdem, 7 stud was dead. We are nostalgic about 5 card draw. First poker game most of us played. Doesn't change the fact the game is dead. Rip 5 card draw.

D

Drogba_Legend

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't even remember when I was playing 5 card draw. It was long time ago. So it looks like dead for me. I play only NL Holdem now. But I'm sure there are a lot of people who can say:"5 card draw is one love".

Also I think, that the popularity of holdem don't let five card draw (or other type) to get new fans. I'm sure, my little cousin don't even know about 5 card draw.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also grew up playing this game with family n friends!! :icon_joke Deuces n 1-eyed jacks are wild!! lol :D