Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
25 and 30NL are the highest I play currently, I also play 20NL, 16NL and sometime even 10NL. It depends on how good the games are. Sometimes at 25NL it can be hard to find a good table, and I move down if the action looks better. Not sure when I first started playing 25NL maybe 4 or 5 months ago , i only have about 25k hands at the stake.

I have 1k+ hands on a number of villains but not even close to 1 million hands in total, it's just that I see the same regs so often as I am multitabling and so are they and playing 9 handed tables.
Thanks for the answer. If you don’t mind I have more questions. @fundiver199 have said in another post that besides the rake they are charging a cap for pot. How much is the rake and the cap? If you could please inform.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks for the answer. If you don’t mind I have more questions. @fundiver199 have said in another post that besides the rake they are charging a cap for pot. How much is the rake and the cap? If you could please inform.
According to prime dope its 4.5% with $2 cap. I dont think the cap bites that often, e.g. if 2 player are all in pre for 200bb its $50 so $2.25 without the cap and so cap means we save $0.25. Useful if deeper though.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
According to prime dope its 4.5% with $2 cap. I dont think the cap bites that often, e.g. if 2 player are all in pre for 200bb its $50 so $2.25 without the cap and so cap means we save $0.25. Useful if deeper though.
My gosh it is hard to play cash these days. We can not afford to make a lot of mistakes. I need to redo my whole game play before I come back to the tables.
I think the best approach is to be even more tight, avoid calling as much as possible.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My gosh it is hard to play cash these days. We can not afford to make a lot of mistakes. I need to redo my whole game play before I come back to the tables.
I think the best approach is to be even more tight, avoid calling as much as possible.
It is high, but remember you can get 50% plus back in rakeback

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi mate, thanks for your post. Are you saying that villain’s squeeze range could be 88+ AJs+, KQs, AKo, right? In this sense should we consider 88+ as the part of his values hands that squeeze preflop and AJs+, KQs and AKo as the part of villain’s bluffs?
The bluffs that squeezes in those spots are the wheel suited Aces (A2, A3, A4, A5) some suited Kings (KJ, KT) and some suited Queens (QJ, QT) + sometimes 65s, 76s, 87s, one or two combos of gappers (T8s, 97s).
This range of 5% 88+ AJs+, KQs, AKo is composed mostly of value hands except maybe KQs as we don't have the A blocker.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Good point, my 4bet % is not crazy, he might have seen the odd bluff but I would expect alot of folds. Still, we need alot of folds as the pot is only 22bb versus a more typical 33bb or so when considering a heads up 5bet shove.

My issue was the fish as I assumed if they had a pair they would call off a shove and I would be a dog. However, off table I can see I would probably have the correct 44% equity or so but it would still only be 0EV. If I called the 3bet they would be bound to come along.
Yes that's why I opt for the call, If I hit the flop hard it's good news, if I miss the flop I could fold.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Thanks but not really, I mean in the exact same spot. If we are agreed we shove AK, do we also shove AA or do we take a different size, e.g. to 33bb
For me I don't shove AA, cause I'll make him fold a lot of hands wich I can get more of them postflop, especially on boards like Kxx, Qxx, Jxx...etc.
In this spot with 2 players to act behind, I like to 4bet to x2.8

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My pleasure mate! If you have anything to ask don’t be shy, as I told you, I’m also through learning! You are a kind one and you will grow faster than you think!
okay! Don't want to ask questions yet, as the level of questions is very low. Only a waste of time will be. But I will definitely learn different points of the game. I have a little plan for the future. Thanks for your support!

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
okay! Don't want to ask questions yet, as the level of questions is very low. Only a waste of time will be. But I will definitely learn different points of the game. I have a little plan for the future. Thanks for your support!
a small fish always swims after a big one, learning everything. Sometimes I take everything literally. I don’t go into battle yet, I learn from my older comrades

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a small fish always swims after a big one, learning everything. Sometimes I take everything literally. I don’t go into battle yet, I learn from my older comrades
Ah, don’t worry about it, I’m fish myself and I will always be! This was the only way I found to seek my inner strength.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would squeeze with 2.5 - 3x the 3bet size with a linear range, considering there is so much dead money in the pot.