4 BET JJ dangerous Facing 5 Bet auto fold?—

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Total posts
Lost good bit over last few weeks with JJ in 3 Bet and 4 bet pots. I have no problem 4 betting and keeping up pressure, but every time I get hit with 5 bet its AA KK or rare AK. Prob 90% AA or KK 10% AK Any thoughts on JJ, appears I’m over valuing them. Are you auto folding in this spot?

T

thecashgrind

Rising Star
Total posts
is this live or online and how many bbs are we playing for? if its 100bbs and we are 4betting we probably have to call off a 5b jam unless we have notes there a mega nit and never doing this with AK

T

thecashgrind

Rising Star
Total posts
i think the main play with JJ is just to flat ip and play post

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Total posts
is this live or online and how many bbs are we playing for? if its 100bbs and we are 4betting we probably have to call off a 5b jam unless we have notes there a mega nit and never doing this with AK

Online 100 BB deep
Very low stakes .05/.10

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Total posts
i think the main play with JJ is just to flat ip and play post

With the amount I have lost going up against KK+ I’m no longer going to 4 BET, just set mine. Lost prob prob around 500 BB just absolute ludicrous. Now I’ll continue to 4 bet button vs blinds but if there is 1 hand that has got me more jacked it’s JJ. Rather save those chips and battle another day. If in 3 bet pot. With top pair I’ll call and peel 1 , this hand no doubt is about a controlled defense strategy.

Folding in Poker