• Thread starter Marcus_Trivinho
  • Start date
Marcus_Trivinho

Marcus_Trivinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, so I have read a nice article about 3bet and 4bet ranges, bluff/value ratio preflop. Opened a zoom table, and went nuts. And guess what, got owned like a fish I am. People were calling 4bets OOP left and right. Anyway, this is my big weakness. I have no idea how to 4bet profitably, how or should I defend blinds. SB position is autofold for me, witch is not so bad i guess. So could anyone point me to right direction with articles and videos witch are up to date? I can google, but its just tons of unnecessary information to filter from, anyone can share their thoughts?

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally one of my favorite resources for studying specific strategies is the smartpokerstudy. He has a few different posts for 3 and 4betting ranges you might want to check out. I find this site to be easily navigable and the information is explained in an easy to understand way. Hope that helps you some

Marcus_Trivinho

Marcus_Trivinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally one of my favorite resources for studying specific strategies is the smartpokerstudy. He has a few different posts for 3 and 4betting ranges you might want to check out. I find this site to be easily navigable and the information is explained in an easy to understand way. Hope that helps you some

Thanks bro, I'll take a look:D