TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I completed my 2nl-25nl
Challenge a second time. These are the results.

hands: 126,452
Profit: $1375.28
Profit including RB: $1725
Winrate: 13.88bb/100

deb40b50e3c99d3cf9300a442be2ac7a.png

53ab807773a34f9ce9cbe1c4be8dccde.png
df12e323160f20ec6bd9860593e380f8.png

Last edited:
YuriDitz

YuriDitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play NL10, but I realized it was too exciting (I can't afford a big enough bankroll for that) So I switched to NL2 and now I almost don't worry and show my best results.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Nice results, what stakes are you playing now? Only scanned through the thread but looks like you must be putting in some decent volume, are you multitabling many tables?

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
u should use at leat 100 buyins rule, good luck tho

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Awesome results. What's your winrate at nl25?

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks so much to the three posters above. I only just started playing again as I left Costa Rica in December 2021 to go back to the Uk. I got a “proper job” in recruitment but working for “the man” isn’t for me hahaha.

I’m back in Central America. This time not only with my wife, but also our 1 year old son.

Im grinding up from 2nl again, I made a deposit of just $30.

I actually do use a 100 buy in strategy once I get to 10nl and above. 2nl and 5nl are low(ish) variance for me.

My winrate at 25nl was not a large enough sample to bother mentioning but I think I was positive over a few thousand hands. I had to quit and go back to UK for birth of my son, so I cashed out the roll.

Im not sure if I’ll play zoom or regular tables this time.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hola amigo, muy buenos resultados, sigue así.
¿Estás jugando mesas regulares o qué modalidad? Saludos

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks so much to the three posters above. I only just started playing again as I left Costa Rica in December 2021 to go back to the Uk. I got a “proper job” in recruitment but working for “the man” isn’t for me hahaha.

I’m back in Central America. This time not only with my wife, but also our 1 year old son.

Im grinding up from 2nl again, I made a deposit of just $30.

I actually do use a 100 buy in strategy once I get to 10nl and above. 2nl and 5nl are low(ish) variance for me.

My winrate at 25nl was not a large enough sample to bother mentioning but I think I was positive over a few thousand hands. I had to quit and go back to UK for birth of my son, so I cashed out the roll.

Im not sure if I’ll play zoom or regular tables this time.
Good luck with the poker and central Americawith a 1 year old!

If you were playing 25NL before it might not be necessary to drop all the way down to 2NL unless the $30 you deposited is all you can afford to lose

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A 2nl move to 5nl and having in mind your up climbing diagram is a decent step in front, in your poker situation.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hola amigo, muy buenos resultados, sigue así.
¿Estás jugando mesas regulares o qué modalidad? Saludos
Hello friend, muchos gracias. I just started playing again from the bottom just 1 week ago, but I've been very sick in bed with flu for almost a week so i dont have any graph to post. I think I will play 2nl and then 5nl zoom before switching to 10nl regular tables.
Good luck with the poker and central Americawith a 1 year old!

If you were playing 25NL before it might not be necessary to drop all the way down to 2NL unless the $30 you deposited is all you can afford to lose
Thank you kindly good sir. It certainly has its challenges. I have a healthy savings account based in England so I don't actually need to grind up from 2nl, but I find that when I take a break for a couple of years it always helps to just start from the bottom again. I also enjoy starting from scratch. I should be at 10nl with 100 buyins within 3 months. And then perhaps another 3 months to 25nl? lets see.
Play where you are best...
Thank you. The problem is, I don't know. I have plugged the numbers and a 5bb zoom winrate at 10nl and 150k hands a month would be more than a 12bb win rate at 40k hands a month on regular tables. But zoom comes with higher variance. Im undecided.
A 2nl move to 5nl and having in mind your up climbing diagram is a decent step in front, in your poker situation.
Many thanks.

PS

I will upload a graph once I have climbed to 5nl. No one cares/ wants to see weekly 2nl graph updates haha.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Thank you.
You welcome.
The problem is, I don't know.
You feel rusty? (This is a great absence in your case)
I have plugged the numbers and a 5bb zoom winrate at 10nl and 150k hands a month would be more than a 12bb win rate at 40k hands a month on regular tables.
Reg tables are said to be softer than zoom.
But zoom comes with higher variance.
Yes, it's pretty fast...
Im undecided.
I would prefer to start from the lowest level... Right, so for a warm-up...
I see you are quite experienced. You'll have no problem catching up...