2100$ pot, villain folds to 18 cent reraise....bot?????

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was playing 2-5$ zoom on pokerstars when I got into a crazy pot with pocket aces on a ace high board, only thing slowing me down is a flush draw on the board with the ace. But I bet the flop and turn till the pot is about 1000$ and slow down and Check the rover due to the flush coming in on the river. After my Che l the villain bets 600$ into me almost putting me all in, I have 600.18$, I push all in for the remaining 18 cents and villain tanks then folds....is this a sign of a bot?

P

pedro1590

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Or the sign of an horrendous mis-click?

If it wasn't a bot could it be that it was a terrible bluff and they didn't wanna give you information and by folding they look bot-like and potentially have a better chance to win some of it back.

If it wasn't you in the hand I would suggest it looks like money laundering!

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or the sign of an horrendous mis-click?

If it wasn't a bot could it be that it was a terrible bluff and they didn't wanna give you information and by folding they look bot-like and potentially have a better chance to win some of it back.

If it wasn't you in the hand I would suggest it looks like money laundering!

But that doesn’t make sense either cause he’s calling the raise, i have to show first, if his hands not good then he doesn’t have to show. What information would he be giving up?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But that doesn’t make sense either cause he’s calling the raise, i have to show first, if his hands not good then he doesn’t have to show. What information would he be giving up?

In online poker hands, that go to showdown, can always been viewed later in a replayer. Even so his line does not make sense, since for just 18c more he would also get to see your hand. So most likely it was a misclick.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An interesting distribution, yes, I think it's definitely a bot.
There is a small chance that the opponent did not have any combination, and he dropped because he did not want to show his cards.
On the other hand, it is very stupid to discard cards in the bank of 2100$ for 18 cents.

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It definitely can be, since it does not make any sense not to bet that minimal amount, when I was betting previously.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe it was a simple misclick, what do you think about that?

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe the decimal moved places on him???

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why should a bot fold here?
With 18 cents to pay to win 2100 dollars the pot odds say call with any 2 cards….

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm, maybe it was like a bluff hand with 0 percent equity and no chance to win or he tanked because his internet slowed down, another possibility is missclick because who would to 18 more cents when pot is that big

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was playing 2-5$ zoom on PokerStars when I got into a crazy pot with pocket aces on a ace high board, only thing slowing me down is a flush draw on the board with the ace. But I bet the flop and turn till the pot is about 1000$ and slow down and Check the rover due to the flush coming in on the river. After my Che l the villain bets 600$ into me almost putting me all in, I have 600.18$, I push all in for the remaining 18 cents and villain tanks then folds....is this a sign of a bot?
Well, probably he bluff the hand and he save 0,18 for a gum .:))

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to watch the player's graph on sharkscope
if the player has won a lot and has an even schedule, it may be a bot
but it might be a beginner who just did misclick

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting situation.Saw bot(or maybe soooo tilted) pushing all in 25bb 4 times in row 73o 84o J2s 93o

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm leaning toward drunken call for flush draw then tank/fold to brick on the rvr. Hate to say it, "been there, done that"... :dontknow:

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm leaning toward drunken call for flush draw then tank/fold to brick on the rvr. Hate to say it, "been there, done that"... :dontknow:

Thing is...the flush did come on the river, that’s why I didn’t bet river and let him act. I figured I was beat when I pushed the remaining 18 cents.

hog123

hog123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Definitely a misclick I would of broke something lol

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Player misread amount of all in re-raise and folded (thought re-raise was way bigger). If he checked the hand later then probably learned a valuable lesson.

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean long story short congratulations on the full double up! Even if it was a bot I wouldn't worry about it because after an atrocious play like that I'm sure people can pretty easily spot and get rid of it.

Folding in Poker