$1000 or more have you ever dare to all in pre flop

F

Fair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in tournament or in small buy in cash game, all in with good hand is understandable, but with big buy in cash game for me maybe never i have enough courage to do so.
What about you? What feeling with your heart when you either win or lose

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, all-in preflop, in my opinion, with a deep stack is not very productive as it is a sign of inability to correctly draw conclusions about the strength of your hand.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in tournament or in small buy in cash game, all in with good hand is understandable, but with big buy in cash game for me maybe never i have enough courage to do so.

Good day!
What in tournaments with a small buy-in, what in tournaments with a large buy-in - AA is always preflop all-in (well, if someone has already put all-in before you), or are you in doubt? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Emotions in the game are a rift in understanding .You need to learn how to deal with emotions.Even more experienced players than you and I) make a lot of mistakes not coping with emotions.I do not play expensive tournaments-so I do not experience huge losses and worries.And I advise you to stick to your bankroll.We are the hostages of our own situation, so everything is in your hands!

S

SharkFinn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I think it's +EV then I'll do it, regardless of the stakes. And I think if you're not comfortable going all in because of the stakes, then you shouldn't be playing those stakes as you're putting yourself at a disadvantage by passing up +EV opportunities

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is 3 things I look before I make a all in
Per order
My hand
My opponent stack available
My opponent previous experiences (if I know him, which happens often to me)

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think what your problem here is that you should not play for what you cannot affort to lose. now 1000 bucks is alot, but to play for such amount you shold have 100 000 for play. So you really must be a millionaire, or a freak that does not care much about money like isildur or somthing.
You shold minimize the amount of factors that can make you emotional at the table.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can't afford to play them all at once on the flop i'm not that rich