1/2 game with non face cards suited

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who's playing 45s , 67s , 78s or 89s in a 1/2 holdem game with average stack about $200 and several players seeing every flop? I know I am plus 46s , 57s and 79s .

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All poker hands are playable. The preflop hands randomization is done considering our preliminary trends reflected in the stats, our position vs. active positions, etc. In fact we also find support software for the preflop automatic hand selector, where the parameters will be adjusted in a totally random way. This is important when we want to balance our range, since in this scenario we will be able to add adequate bluffs in certain board structures, which will eventually turned be unpredictable for our opponents.
Greetings.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is most profitable to play such hands with deep stacks, so it is most likely that they will pay off at a distance.

In tournaments, this should be done when the stack is either too deep or too short in the push fold stage. In deep stacks, we try to catch the monster and set a trap, and in short stacks, we hope to fold equity.:)

TommyT

TommyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I call in position with every suited connector, out of position is abit tricky and the same with suited 1 gappers. Maybe this is why im broke

C

Csharp123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None face cards

Non face card can at time give you the best wins as they can disguise the strength of you hand.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends on the opponents and what position we are in before playing poker

Top 10 Games