$0.01/0.02 Help with positional play

D

Dispo96

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks everyone, been playing .01/.02 for the last 10k hands, noticed some immediate stuff around 6k hands (I do think online is a lot different than live) Most people say you can't tell for 100k hands or so due to yada yada. I'm pretty aware and have been playing for 10 years like I said, so I'm trying to fix this stuff ASAP.

Online I was over 3betting OOP/ over 4betting(OOP) , under-calling OOP, over betting marginal OOP and / not calling in marginal IP and I realize the value I lost. So I'll show you two graphs but one is prior and one is after I started realizing this stuff.

https://imgur.com/a/osLogE5

The first image with the -5$ +15$ was the first direction

The second image is me net 0 after 5843 hands

the third image is me + 30 -15 After 7141 hands

I'm fixing the problems that I've found super quick. I'd love a trainer or a helper. Would be super sweet.

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most people say you can't tell for 100k hands or so due to yada yada. I'm pretty aware and have been playing for 10 years like I said, so I'm trying to fix this stuff ASAP.

Good to see you that motivated! Keep in mind though that variance is huge on such small samples. As I allready stated in another thread have a look at this tool to get an idea of how much variance affects the game.
https://www.primedope.com/poker-variance-calculator/

Being selfaware is awesome, but doesn't change the fact that maths and combinatorics work a lot different than the human mind.
And livegames are usually that soft that you will experience less variance even on a smaller sample of hands. Play around with the calculator and see yourself.

So my advice is play a decent sample of hands online and then review you're databank to find youre leaks. 10k hands online is not a meaningfull sample of hands. Especially since you are referring to 3bet pots.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man it might just be me but that redline is crazy! seems like alot of bluffing and then value lost going to showdown when you get called which will happen alot at .1/2 i would work on your opening ranges and start betting strong hands for value as it seems your only going to showdown when your opponents have the absolute nuts so they may be targeting you somewhat. Dont take my advice to heart tho i just never seen a redline vs blueline like that. Also online poker is alot of playing range vs position so being oop pretty much means out of pot for me unless you have top equity. Remember your playing in a high rake micro environment so defending your big blind weak and limping really effects your game negatively.

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man it might just be me but that redline is crazy! seems like alot of bluffing and then value lost going to showdown when you get called which will happen alot at .1/2 i would work on your opening ranges and start betting strong hands for value as it seems your only going to showdown when your opponents have the absolute nuts so they may be targeting you somewhat. Dont take my advice to heart tho i just never seen a redline vs blueline like that.

This depends a lot on you're strategy and the player pool you are facing. As for microstakes I suggest a solid blueline approach. As it is often the easiest to learn and apply. But both styles are possible. Also hybrid-styles are possible.

D

Dispo96

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've ran through 10K hands, is there anyone here that would mind helping me review them and find my leaks/ understand how to use HM2?